cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Help! LCI auto leveler stuck at "low voltage" error...

doubravsky
Explorer
Explorer
We pulled into campsite that sloped downward towards the back. Had generator on and AC running. it the auto level button. The rear legs went down, lifted the back end, and the a "low voltage" error came on the screen and nothing I have done will get it back.

I checked the coach batteries (charged) and the engine battery (charged).

Turned off air, left generator on for a while. Ran engine for a while. Tried turning it on at fast idle. no luck.

Tried pulling off the control panel and disconnecting.... but when it came back- same error. I looked at the breakers under the bed... none popped. don't know what to do?

help!
6 REPLIES 6

doubravsky
Explorer
Explorer
Absolutely. It was just north of the coach batteries (which are under the step).... under the coach. I crawled under the coach past the storage area and found it there.... tried to attach a pic but couldn't figure out how to do it......

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Would you post where this breaker is?
It may stick in others head for future reference.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

doubravsky
Explorer
Explorer
Success! Got through to Thor service technician.... there is a high amp breaker found under the coach - that popped. Once they helped me find and reset- good to go!

want-a-be
Explorer
Explorer
I would try disconnecting the battery for a few seconds and then reconnecting.
Good luck

doubravsky
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info--- I don't think I have an AUX start button.... haven't seen one anyways....

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Your AC and genset are both 120 volts. They will have little effect on the 12 volt leveler system.
I would start by checking the ground and positive connections between the leveler pump and the batteries.
Have you tried using the AUX start button, if equipped, then operate the levelers?
Maybe this will help
Manual

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker