cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is it possible to drain waste ?

thehippie
Explorer
Explorer
Is it possible to drain waste tank without the sewer hose? Just let it drain to the ground

I know it's disgusting but will the waste like urine come out even without the sewer hose?
52 REPLIES 52

3oaks
Explorer
Explorer
Don't think ignorant people haven't done that before. Absolutely disgusting! I don't care how much they try to wash it down. :M

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
path1 wrote:
thehippie wrote:
Is it possible to drain waste tank without the sewer hose? Just let it drain to the ground

I know it's disgusting but will the waste like urine come out even without the sewer hose?

No problem, To get a good view just remove plastic cap look real close inside the pipe and pull handle or have someone pull it for you. After that one time you might be a believer that is possible.

I agree with Path1. This is really the only to tell if it will work.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
thehippie wrote:

are you kidding or just a troll?:S

if you're actually serious, what would not having a sewer hose change anything?
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Son_of_Norway
Explorer
Explorer
I think it's April 1st.

Miles
Miles and Darcey
1989 Holiday Rambler Crown Imperial
Denver, CO

path1
Explorer
Explorer
thehippie wrote:

No problem, To get a good view just remove plastic cap look real close inside the pipe and pull handle or have someone pull it for you. After that one time you might be a believer that is possible.
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"

path1
Explorer
Explorer

path1
Explorer
Explorer

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Sure you can.......just open drain valve and stand back.
Urine/poop/TP etc. will flow out....splash all over everything...make a big waste pile/mess

Course with a forum handle like 'thehippie' one would think that this post is a TROLL at best.....or for real at worst.

The sewer hose is used to direct the POOP/STUFF/PEE ETC into the dump station drain hole so as to NOT make a huge disgusting mess. REALLY!

BUT have edsome dufuss dump w/o using sewer hose......no respect for others that have to use same dump facilities.

What you are asking about just should NOT be done. Dump waste tanks into sewer/septic systems using hoses...and clean up any mess.
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31