Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Shower Issues!!!

delpearson
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,
I have a C class RV and needs the walls round the shower waterproofed. The pan is 26 x 30, and I canโ€™t find a shower enclose to fit. Any ideas on what I can line the shower with so it isnโ€™t just plywood with old vinyl over it?
7 REPLIES 7

MURPHY55347
Explorer
Explorer
Shower Enclosures of America makes them for the RV industry. http://www.seamerica.com

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Dethe1996 wrote:
NRALIFR wrote:
I would cover the walls with FRP (fiber reinforced plastic). Available in 4โ€™x8โ€™ panels at Home Depot and Loweโ€™s with compatible adhesive, trim and moldings.

:):)

+1
I agree with NRALIFR
X-3
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

Dethe1996
Explorer
Explorer
NRALIFR wrote:
I would cover the walls with FRP (fiber reinforced plastic). Available in 4โ€™x8โ€™ panels at Home Depot and Loweโ€™s with compatible adhesive, trim and moldings.

+1
I agree with NRALIFR

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer

2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
delpearson wrote:
Hello,
I have a C class RV and needs the walls round the shower waterproofed. The pan is 26 x 30, and I canโ€™t find a shower enclose to fit. Any ideas on what I can line the shower with so it isnโ€™t just plywood with old vinyl over it?

how about Epoxy Paint? (Two part if you can find it).

Not really sure what you can use.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

aysstephanie
Explorer
Explorer
RV Part Shop has a wide selection. If you don't see what you want, be sure to call them. Super helpful and can likely find what you need.

https://rvpartshop.com/category/110-tubs-and-showers

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
lowes/homedepot etc. will have laminates that could be glued on.
bumpy