Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

4 steps aluminum Lippert. Entrance steps

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
If you got one how do you like it
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023
7 REPLIES 7

dapperdan
Explorer
Explorer
Friends of ours just bought a new 2018 KZ Gold equipped with the MORryde steps. VERY solid steps, I was really impressed! We have the Step Up system on our MS, if these ever fail us I wouldn't definately consider installing the solid steps.

One small draw back might be if storing your trailer and in tight quarters lowering the steps would be an issue. Other than that I don't see any other "cons" to them.

Dan

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
After walking up and down a bunch of RV steps at the local RV show a week ago, I have to say regardless of which model you get, the solid steps are sweet. I know some are touting the new aluminum folding steps. They were the noisiest steps of all and didn't offer anything except the fact that they wont rust.
Solids steps are even on some entry level units now.

56Jeff
Explorer
Explorer
Understandable.

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
56jeff,I don't like the idea to store the steps inside that why I don't consider them.
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023

Dave_and_Sue
Explorer
Explorer
We have the 4 step on our Chaparral.Had them put on at the dealer when we bought the camper.My wife has bum knees and they are perfect for her and not bad for me either.
2011 Ram 3500 Dually Mega Cab
2016 Chaparral 370FL

56Jeff
Explorer
Explorer
I hope you mean the solid steps. I got the 4 step Morryde steps from PPL in Houston. I installed them in less than 1 hour. The original fold out are still in place. No need to remove them. Yes, it was a good purchase for us. The Pic is a internet pic, and there is a good Youtube on them, if you need a video. Good Luck

SidecarFlip
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have the TorqLift aluminum steps and they are fantastic. Knowing Lippert, they may be a cheap substitute.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB