cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Andersen Hitch Co.owner defaces Arches NP.

ROBERTSUNRUS
Explorer
Explorer
๐Ÿ™‚ Hi, I just read some horrible articles about Andersen Hitch company owner carving initials in Arch at Arches Nation Park.
๐Ÿ™‚ Bob ๐Ÿ™‚
2005 Airstream Safari 25-B
2000 Lincoln Navigator
2014 F-150 Ecoboost
Equal-i-zer
Yamaha 2400
35 REPLIES 35

Community Alumni
Not applicable
The guy is an inconsiderate jerk. His actions not only ruins the natural beauty by also ruins the experience for other visitors. We were there last year and enjoyed the area so much we will be going back again next week.

evanrem
Explorer II
Explorer II
Here is a guy who sells a product to the majority of his clients who are most likely outdoor enthusiast and value the nations public lands and parks more than most. It really blows my mind that he would be that stupid and out of touch with that. I will not be purchasing any Anderson products moving forward (not that it really matters in the grand scope).

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
wnjj wrote:
http://fox13now.com/2018/04/05/report-idaho-falls-family-facing-backlash-over-corona-arch-vandalism/

Is it a terrible coincidence that โ€œAndersenโ€ and โ€œ16โ€ was carved into a different part of the park 2 years ago?

are you saying that he is a "serial" vandal?
bumpy

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
gbopp wrote:
Just another 'all about me' person.
A great role model for his kids..

That happens a lot when pops hands the family business, which he started, toiled over, and built up, down to Jr. Jr was born with the silver spoon in his mouth, and most likely has no work ethic at all, with apparently little in the general ethics department to boot. I have seen the hand it down to Jr business scenario too often and what usually happens, especially when it's handed to the millennial generation, as well as experienced it first hand at a company I had donated almost 20 years of my life to. Pops treated us well and we made him millions in construction. Most everyone looked forward to going to work. Pops retired, Jr took over, and changed everything that worked to methods that don't, brought in his college buddies as the replacements for the long term employees who were jumping ship quickly that actually knew the business from the hands on prospective, then ended up in bankruptcy.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Just another 'all about me' person.
A great role model for his kids..

wnjj
Explorer II
Explorer II
http://fox13now.com/2018/04/05/report-idaho-falls-family-facing-backlash-over-corona-arch-vandalism/

Is it a terrible coincidence that โ€œAndersenโ€ and โ€œ16โ€ was carved into a different part of the park 2 years ago?