cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone have any updates on their Carlisle Radial Trail HD's?

rsaylor3
Explorer
Explorer
Am replacing my tires and moving from load range D to E. Want the extra buffer. I also notice that my trailer tends to lean toward the one side making me think that side is supporting more of the weight anyway.

I was looking at Maxxis as well but I like the idea of the Carlisle's being a newer design as well as my Carlisle Radial Trail RH tires on my boat trailer have been on there almost 5 years without a problem at all.

I would love to hear from people that have the HD's and hear what their experiences are. Please do your best to not tell me about your old Carlisle from years ago that was ****:)

Thanks in advance for your replies!
47 REPLIES 47

CampingN_C_
Explorer
Explorer
I think they may still be a little too new to get any real world reviews of any length. I personally just bought the RH's and have approx. 1,000 miles on them. No complaints so far.
When I bought mine just a couple months ago Discount Tire was the only one that had them. I'm still not sure if they aren't an exclusive tire for just them, especially since the RH's are still referred to as 'new' on Carlisle's website.
2018 Ram 3500 DRW CCLB Aisin 4.10 4x4

2018 Jayco Talon 413T
B&W Companion

3oaks
Explorer
Explorer
camperforlife wrote:
No personal use here but I've been reading nothing but positive reviews on multiple forums.
That's what I have read also and am considering them when I need replacement tires in the future.

camperforlife
Explorer
Explorer
No personal use here but I've been reading nothing but positive reviews on multiple forums.