cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone looking for a 7 passenger toad vehicle in NC?

willald
Explorer II
Explorer II
..We just traded one of our vehicles, a Kia Sedona minivan, that is set up for flat towing. It has base plates, tail-light wiring (diodes), as well as a Remco transmission lube pump installed. I removed the Remco lube pump monitor panel from the Motorhome, and am leaving it and the Remco instruction manual with the vehicle. Its been a while since we towed the vehicle (we now have a Ford Fusion we tow), but far as I know, the lube pump, tail light wiring, etc. all works great.

Anyway, this is NOT a 'for sale' post, please do not interpret it that way. I have already signed the paperwork to trade the vehicle and got the tradein allowance $$ for it. I benefit nothing from the dealership re-selling this vehicle.

I'm only mentioning this, to possibly help anyone that may be in the market for such a vehicle around the NC area. If you are looking for a vehicle completely ready to flat tow with 7 passenger seating and don't mind a somewhat used vehicle (2007, 60k miles), might want to give Montgomery Motors Ford in Troy, NC a call. Ask them about the 2007 Kia Sedona they recently took in on trade.

If you are interested in such and want more info about it, please feel free to PM me.
Will and Cheryl
2021 Newmar Baystar 3014 on F53 (7.3 V8) Chassis ("Brook")
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK ("Wilbur")
0 REPLIES 0