Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camping World stepped up!

TNGW1500SE
Explorer
Explorer
Camping World Offers Aid To ‘Harvey’ Victims

August 29, 2017

Editor’s Note: The following is a letter from Camping World Holdings Inc. CEO Marcus Lemonis announcing the rollout of several initiatives designed to help victims of Hurricane Harvey.

Many of our friends and families in Texas have been devastated by Hurricane Harvey. Two Camping World locations, in Houston and San Antonio, are experiencing first-hand the impact of the storm. We want to assist members of these communities and have created the following efforts.

Beginning today, all Camping World supercenters are collecting new or gently used clothing for adults and children to send to the affected areas. Pants, shirts, shoes, shorts, jackets, all types of clothing are needed. We will ensure that all donated clothing is transported and distributed to those in need as soon as possible.

In addition, we will be taking donations for the American Red Cross. Camping World will match total contributions up to $2 million. All donations received at any Camping World SuperCenters now through Labor Day will qualify for the match.

If you would like to help, please visit www.CampingWorld.com/stores to find a supercenter near you. We hope you will join us in helping the victims of this devastating storm.
3 REPLIES 3

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
downtheroad wrote:

I wonder if all those who had their panties all in a twist over the previous Marcus controversy and who left the Forum will come back.....:@

I wonder if they really left the forum?

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
downtheroad wrote:
Thumbs up to Camping World and Marcus...
Now, I wonder if all those who had their panties all in a twist over the previous Marcus controversy and who left the Forum will come back.....:@

Let it go please
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Thumbs up to Camping World and Marcus...
Now, I wonder if all those who had their panties all in a twist over the previous Marcus controversy and who left the Forum will come back.....:@
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro