cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cost of new fiberglass roof on a 32' Winnie

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
A recent wind incident here in So. Cal. resulted in about half our roof being torn off. I do have comprehensive so the cost is minimal but I would like to hear from anyone who had had to replace a fiberglass roof. We were quoted a months delay and $13,000 for a complete replacement.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II
16 REPLIES 16

dedmiston
D.E.Bishop wrote:
A recent wind incident here in So. Cal. resulted in about half our roof being torn off. I do have comprehensive so the cost is minimal but I would like to hear from anyone who had had to replace a fiberglass roof. We were quoted a months delay and $13,000 for a complete replacement.

Those winds were incredible. I've never seen anything like that before. I haven't heard any forecasts for the southlands, but the SLO Tribune is calling for 70 mph winds and seven inches of rain. They really need the water, but not like that.

Good luck with your claim.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
A rubber roof is usually in the area of $8 grand. Being your rig is longer and fiberglass that sounds reasonable.

As long as your insurance pays for it and it only costs you your deductible, I say who cares the cost.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE