cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ecosynic RV roof vent fan, a good replacement for my old RV roof vent fan?

Jojoei
Explorer
Explorer

My old roof vent fan hasn't been very effective. And I'm looking to replace it with something better. I found an RV roof vent fan from the brand Ecosynic on Amazon, priced at USD $169.99. What caught my attention is that it supports both manual and electric operation modes, and it also has a rain sensor feature. From their videos, the airflow seems quite strong.

I've already added it to my cart, but I'm still a bit hesitant because I'm not sure about the quality. Has anyone purchased this fan before?

4 REPLIES 4

StirCrazy
Navigator
Navigator

I haven't hear of that one, I know hengs industrys makes them and I see them quite often on the rv parts deparments along side max air and others..  

2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator

I can't speak to that particular brand. Just read the reviews carefully. Seems Amazon has a lot of off brands of RV vents. Maxxair is usually the fan of choice for RVs and are tried and true. The trouble with trying it and not working is that it's a bit of a PITA to uninstall, install another seal etc. 

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

bid_time
Nomad II
Nomad II

Good decorum prevents me from commenting fully. Suffice it for me to just say, $170 for a RV vent fan - Nope!

Jojoei
Explorer
Explorer

dji_export_20240813_143406_1723530846246_framed_e.jpg

This is my trailer.