cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

End of Hosting for the Summer - Back to my Home Base

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer
I finished up my host position day before yesterday. I have been here since May 15 and as bad as I hate to leave it is time for a change for a while. Now it is back to my home base for two weeks then I'm off to Road Atlanta for the Petit le Mans race. This is a road race where they do make right turns (for my Nascar fan friends). Then back to my home base for the winter or..............if hitch itch hits me.

My schedule is to be back on the sunny Florida Gulf Coast in May 2014 at the same park and camp site.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010
2 REPLIES 2

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like a plan. My schedule, unless they change it, is to be here from May 15 until September 15. That was my schedule this year, but they asked me to stay an additional 2 weeks so I leave today.

I'm all ready to go. I just need to pull in the slides, hook up and go. I'm waiting for daylight to make it easier to see.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010

wannavolunteerF
Explorer
Explorer
well Ed, I thought I would make it down there this summer, but it didn't happen.. with a first grandbaby born way up in Wisconsin, her visit here in the South, and several issues with my parents, I just didn't make it... Hopefully I will get the chance to meet and visit with you next summer.
2015 FR Georgetown 378TS