cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

hip update

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
the hip is getting better. twice now I have gone to costco and walked around with wife and son shopping. was a little sore the next day but the soreness was in the legs not the hip. not so depended on pain pills but came up with a bad pain in my chest. went to Dr and he took ex rays and saw nothing that would explain the pain. so he thinks it is a pulled muscle of a nerve is bruised. asked if the cane had any thing to do with it and he wasn't too sure to commit to that reason. more bad news today my wife reached down to pick up little grandson and she pulled a back muscle. she has been the best nurse I could ask for so now it's my turn to care for her. We are going to get up early in the morning to go flying with the guys. RC flying has been on the back burner here and we miss it. we will just go to watch them fly and come home safe.
2 REPLIES 2

SuzzeeeQ2012
Explorer
Explorer
old guy wrote:
the hip is getting better. twice now I have gone to costco and walked around with wife and son shopping. was a little sore the next day but the soreness was in the legs not the hip. not so depended on pain pills but came up with a bad pain in my chest. went to Dr and he took ex rays and saw nothing that would explain the pain. so he thinks it is a pulled muscle of a nerve is bruised. asked if the cane had any thing to do with it and he wasn't too sure to commit to that reason. more bad news today my wife reached down to pick up little grandson and she pulled a back muscle. she has been the best nurse I could ask for so now it's my turn to care for her. We are going to get up early in the morning to go flying with the guys. RC flying has been on the back burner here and we miss it. we will just go to watch them fly and come home safe.

glad your hip is better! Sorry about your wife ๐Ÿ˜ž

have fun RC flying!
1997 HR Endeavor Turbo Diesel

Twomed
Explorer
Explorer
Keep on keeping on... you'll both be back. ๐Ÿ™‚
Happy Trails ๐Ÿ™‚
06 Monaco Dynasty
07 Hummer H3
FMCA 279843