cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How not to drive a motorhome

free_radical
Explorer
Explorer
I understand some snowbirds are in a hurry to get to their destination,but lets do it safely,,NOT like this nut..

https://youtu.be/pGMOj58Bpt4
109 REPLIES 109

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
slickest1 wrote:
You got to admit this thread has taken a better turn. Almost spit my coffee on the crow and the fence post theory!

But I fully expected when reading the first post for the perfect driver contingent to come out in full force and blame the passee instead of the passer......especially since a class A was doing the passing. Typical forum nonsense.

I am still searching for the fencepost that borne me LOL.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

slickest1
Explorer
Explorer
You got to admit this thread has taken a better turn. Almost spit my coffee on the crow and the fence post theory!
1998 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40 ft.
Dennis and Marcie and Pup the Jack Russell

HawkTX
Explorer
Explorer
Ralph Cramden wrote:
jplante4 wrote:
pnichols wrote:
HawkTX wrote:
Whatโ€™s even funnier is we all come from the same man and woman.

Well, yeah .... but right after that initial couple .... can't maybe a whole bunch of mankind probably trace it's origins back to a murderer? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Not me. I came from a monkey :B

ROFLMAO........Pops always used to tell me years ago that a crow shat me on a fence post, and the sun hatched me. No Monkeys involved.

GOOD LORD!!! LOL!!! That is some funny stuff!

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
jplante4 wrote:
pnichols wrote:
HawkTX wrote:

Well, yeah .... but right after that initial couple .... can't maybe a whole bunch of mankind probably trace it's origins back to a murderer? ๐Ÿ˜‰

ROFLMAO........Pops always used to tell me years ago that a crow shat me on a fence post, and the sun hatched me. No Monkeys involved.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

HawkTX
Explorer
Explorer
jplante4 wrote:
pnichols wrote:
HawkTX wrote:

. LOL!!!

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
jplante4 wrote:
pnichols wrote:
HawkTX wrote:

yeah, but did that monkey ever kill anybody/thing?
bumpy

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
pnichols wrote:
HawkTX wrote:

Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II
HawkTX wrote:

2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

HawkTX
Explorer
Explorer
Whatโ€™s even funnier is we all come from the same man and woman. Love one another fools!

slickest1
Explorer
Explorer
irishtom29 wrote:
Fizz wrote:

Also very bigoted but you never noticed that.

Well, in my defense I confine my bigotry to those with money and power. Such as Canadians with the means to infest the southern United States in big RVs while trying to chisel us by passing off their funny coins as real money. Not to mention infecting us with Rush, Triumph and April Wine.

That's funny I see alot of Americans on our side of the border and they travel all over the world for that matter.
They probably are not a s small minded as yourself.
1998 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40 ft.
Dennis and Marcie and Pup the Jack Russell

irishtom29
Explorer
Explorer
Fizz wrote:

Well, in my defense I confine my bigotry to those with money and power. Such as Canadians with the means to infest the southern United States in big RVs while trying to chisel us by passing off their funny coins as real money. Not to mention infecting us with Rush, Triumph and April Wine.

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
ppine wrote:
I agree that the guy doing the filming can't drive either and contributed greatly to running two cars off the pavement. He needs to talk less and pay attention to his driving.
+1
And that goes for his entire group.

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
Farmboy666 wrote:
irishtom29 wrote:
jplante4 wrote:
Proponents of licensing seem to forget that the stupid driver in question is from Canada. Explain to me how forcing US drivers to get licensed will fix this particular problem.

Maybe if we build a wall...

I far prefer Mexicans to Canadians, who throw nickels around like manhole covers and this time of year jam every happy hour and all you can eat buffet in Florida.

That's funny and true at the same time.

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
I agree that the guy doing the filming can't drive either and contributed greatly to running two cars off the pavement. He needs to talk less and pay attention to his driving.

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
irishtom29 wrote:
jplante4 wrote:
Proponents of licensing seem to forget that the stupid driver in question is from Canada. Explain to me how forcing US drivers to get licensed will fix this particular problem.

Maybe if we build a wall...

I far prefer Mexicans to Canadians, who throw nickels around like manhole covers and this time of year jam every happy hour and all you can eat buffet in Florida.

That's funny and true at the same time.