cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Just retired!

roaminaround
Explorer
Explorer
After doing 6-7 week snowbird trips the last 6 years I finally pulled the trigger on retirement. I sold my business Nov 1, put our house up for sale, bought a manufactured with garage/shop on an acre and we head to AZ Dec 20 for 3-4 months. 57 years old and can't wait! We usually spend a month in Parker AZ on the Colorado river. This year will be 2 months at the same park. I took up the banjo ukulele a year and a half ago. We will be using a mail forwarding service this time. In the past I had an employee take care of mail. Bend Oregon got 18" of snow yesterday so we are ready!!
2019 Rockwood 2608BS
2018 Ford F250 6.7 diesel
2006 Fish Rite 18' Yamaha 115 and T8
16 REPLIES 16

romore
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bend got HOW MUCH snow? Wow, no wonder you want to bail. Congratulations on your retirement. :B Now you get to set the schedule. I pulled the pin on the corporate world in March then we moved 350 miles, took me a while to slow down and get used to sleeping after 6 am and not HAVING to be somewhere at a specific time. Trouble is, my wife thinks I should be kept busy, the honey do list has grown exponentially. I don't have time to do nothing.

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
NO NO NO, that wasn't me that was feeding the burros near parker dam. ๐Ÿ™‚ Beautiful water around there. We boondocked at Big River BLM.

Congratulations to you.