cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for specific coffeemaker.

mrlightrail
Explorer
Explorer
I see a lot of older Class A's with a coffeemaker that is mounted under the cabinet with a white carafe that slides into the coffee maker, and is not supported underneath. This may be a stock machine, and I'm looking for one to install in my 91 Pace Arrow. Haven't seen anything like it for sale anywhere.
22 REPLIES 22

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
mrlightrail wrote:
K Charles wrote:
Black & Decker SDC850 SpaceMaker has a Thermal Carafe and no warmer.

Shows as being exclusive to Home Depot, and the Home Depot site shows it as discontinued, with no stock online.

And 13 stores here

Nerak
Explorer
Explorer
Did you check Camping World? I saw an add for a Black & Decker Thermal under cabinet mount coffee maker recently. Dug out the flyer and it's model number is #55674. Check online at their website and you can see if this is what you are looking for. Doesn't appear to have a hot plate, just the thermal carafe that connects to the coffee maker. Good luck!

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
Chris Bryant wrote:
http://www.firstchoicemarine.com/p-45088-contoure-coffee-maker-10-cup-under-cabinet-wall-or-built-in...

On edit- it looks like those are unavailable as well ๐Ÿ˜ž

If you do an amazon or google search, you will find a couple sites still have these. We liked our last one.

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.firstchoicemarine.com/p-45088-contoure-coffee-maker-10-cup-under-cabinet-wall-or-built-in...

On edit- it looks like those are unavailable as well ๐Ÿ˜ž
-- Chris Bryant

mrlightrail
Explorer
Explorer
K Charles wrote:

Shows as being exclusive to Home Depot, and the Home Depot site shows it as discontinued, with no stock online.

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer

mrlightrail
Explorer
Explorer
wildtoad wrote:
Try Black and Decker. Do a google search on "Black & Decker Spacemaker ODC440 12 Cups Coffee Maker"

Nope. That one has a glass pot and warmer. do not want.

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Try Black and Decker. Do a google search on "Black & Decker Spacemaker ODC440 12 Cups Coffee Maker"
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT