cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Manual pump tank for winterization ?

WallynDiane
Explorer
Explorer
We just ordered a Kropf Park model that will be delivered next spring. Our current fifth wheel uses a pump for pumping in antifreeze during winterization.

The Park model has no pump. Years ago, the now retired campground owner used a tank with a manual pump with a garden hose attachment that screwed into the rv to pump in he antifreeze.

I did a Google search and I didn't find that type of pump tank.

I want to research then purchase things we are going to need for our new Kropf this winter.

What are my options for using a stand alone pump/ something to get antifreeze into a Park Model?
17 REPLIES 17

WallynDiane
Explorer
Explorer
We Cant Wait wrote:
What comes to mind first is some sort of bug sprayer where you put the antifreeze in the tank and then pump up the air pressure. This would need a water hose end adapted to the existing hose.

Exactly what I am talking about. I can't find one with a water hose attachment. Just seeing what my options are. Thanks for the comment.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
go to walmart, buy a small 1 volt boat bilge pump and appropriate fittings. pump away.
bumpy

We_Cant_Wait
Explorer
Explorer
What comes to mind first is some sort of bug sprayer where you put the antifreeze in the tank and then pump up the air pressure. This would need a water hose end adapted to the existing hose.