cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

My workcamping

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
My experience is a little different. I am an RV Caravan Wagon Master. I have led one in the US, but my main region of expertise is Mexico where I lead 1 or 2 per year. It's a great way to camp for free. I don't get rich at it, but I have a pension. It covers my camping fees & fuel for the most part, but the important thing is I am having a lot of fun.
3 REPLIES 3

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
ccxnola wrote:
AND brought back GREAT memories of our GREAT wagonmaster and his lovely wife that made our trip into Mexico and the Copper canyon adventure so wonderful!!

Obviously wasn't me, LOL. I do take a couple of trips up to Copper Canyon a year. Did they have the world's highest zip line finished when you went? That is definite bucket list item. They have one in 8 segments including having to cross 2 suspension bridges.

ccxnola
Explorer
Explorer
AND brought back GREAT memories of our GREAT wagonmaster and his lovely wife that made our trip into Mexico and the Copper canyon adventure so wonderful!!
2001 National Tradewinds 7370 mid-entry DP w/CAT 3126b Diesel
Look for the Mardi Gras 'Gators - Laissez le bon temps roulez - Let the good times roll!!

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
If you posted this to brag and make us jealous, it worked. :B