cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Out with the old, waiting on new

philh
Explorer II
Explorer II
Owned our TT for a whopping two years. CV19 has definitely sped up our retirement plans. 18 months ago we kicked off our retirement park model trailer. December, we sold the B&M, somewhat on a whim. January, ordered the new 5er, hopefully Monday, order the F350.

Have an appointment next Friday with placing it on consignment at the selling dealer. He's planning to list it for more than I was going to list it for.

Been a bit tough emptying it out, especially since I put in a LOT of upgrades to the trailer. Worst one, the Microair EX Start. Was going to take it off, and was not in the mental place to successfully disconnect it, so leaving it on the trailer ๐Ÿ˜ž Someone is going to get a GREAT upgraded unit. This moved our plans up at least 3 years.

Excited about getting our new artic fox 27-5L. Going to miss this FABULOUS TT tho. It was just too small for full time living months on end AND working from home.

Went to TAMPA RV show, and while this model wasn't there, we looked at several larger models, and even the smaller 5ers. Gave SWMBO a choice, 30' 5er and get into smaller state and federal parks or keep dishwasher, washer/dryer. She decided she'd figure it out ๐Ÿ™‚

Hoping the 5er doesn't arrive before the truck.
2 REPLIES 2

philh
Explorer II
Explorer II
Crowe wrote:
We ordered our F350 first week of January and we should see it at the end of this month. Lead time is 10-12 weeks. Just keep that in mind as you try to plan things out.

I'm ordering 2022 model year. Order bank opens up 3/15. Some 2021 orders are getting changed to 2022 MY

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
We ordered our F350 first week of January and we should see it at the end of this month. Lead time is 10-12 weeks. Just keep that in mind as you try to plan things out.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]