cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Skyline Eco Camp and Blue OX WDH

Mysteryiam
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all. I'm buying a new Skyline 19DS Eco Camp, and I wanted to match it up with the Blue Ox sway pro (6000/600) clamp on model. I was wondering about the battery bar and the tanks. I need the measurements from the center of the ball back 27" - 31" and make sure there is nothing on the frame. Any help appreciated.
1 REPLY 1

gmw_photos
Explorer
Explorer
Mysteryiam wrote:
Hi all. I'm buying a new Skyline 19DS Eco Camp, and I wanted to match it up with the Blue Ox sway pro (6000/600) clamp on model. I was wondering about the battery bar and the tanks. I need the measurements from the center of the ball back 27" - 31" and make sure there is nothing on the frame. Any help appreciated.

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking, but if you are wondering about whether there is something like the tray for the propane tanks in the way, then that sure a possibility. On my funfinder, I had to move the tray back a little bit. Really no big deal, just a few self drilling/threading bolts.
You are going to enjoy the way the BlueOx works. Nice hitch. Take your time to do a careful setup, and the most accurate way is to verify your setup at the CAT scale.