cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sleep Revolution 8" Sport Memory Foam Mattress

NEOK
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have a Sleep Revolution 8" Sport Memory Foam Mattress with Celliant Sleep Technology? If so what is the true overall thickness of the mattress and how do you like it. The mattress is advertised as have 4" of high density foam and 2" of memory foam with a cover. That only adds up 6" plus a little for the cover. We're trying to decide if this would be a good replacement for our truck camper short queen mattress but if it is really 8" it would be too tall.

Thanks
neok
2009 GMC 25000HD Short Bed 6.0 Gas Engine Crew Cab SLT 4x4
2008 Bigfoot 15C9.5FS
Torklift Talons, Fastguns, Stableload Quick Disconnects, Superhitch & SuperTruss
6 REPLIES 6

pkunk
Explorer
Explorer
Last memory foam I bought (Sealy?) smelled so bad even after 2 airings I had headaches and had to send it back.
1999 Coachman Mirada 34 ft.V10-F53 chassis
12ft.LR slide-2 gp31 AGM 12V @220AH

jody_h
Explorer
Explorer
We bought this one last year and can say its better then the one in our house best move on our part.
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab
2004 Flagstaff 8524RK

sonicsix
Explorer
Explorer
We have this mattress, which is an 8 inch queen size memory foam unit, and we love it! I know you are looking for a short queen, so here's a link where you can browse various short queens and read reviews on each. Hope this helps!

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
no it's 9".

NEOK
Explorer
Explorer
Is this mattress really 8" thick?
neok
2009 GMC 25000HD Short Bed 6.0 Gas Engine Crew Cab SLT 4x4
2008 Bigfoot 15C9.5FS
Torklift Talons, Fastguns, Stableload Quick Disconnects, Superhitch & SuperTruss

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
We just put THIS MATTRESS in our trailer beofre our 10 day trip to Florida and it is fantastic!! Much more comfortable than the custom foam mattress we had made when the trailer was new, and a fraction of the price!! Highly recommend!!