cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

STILL NEED CAMPERS! PAID campsite + wages + bonus

Petruschke
Explorer
Explorer
I still have some positions open at each of my fulfillment centers - KS, KY & NV. I'd like to bust my "stretch goals" this year and fill to capacity!!

Help me out, won't you!?

Here's the scoop again:

AMAZON CAMPERFORCE LOCATIONS & HOURLY RATES

Coffeyville, Kansas
Phone: 620-464-2665
Email: camperforce-ks@amazon.com
Wages: $10.50 (days) or $11.00 (nights & weekends)
Completion Bonus: $1.00 for each hour worked
Complimentary campground + electricity

Campbellsville, Kentucky
Phone: 270-849-2604
Email: sdf-camper@amazon.com
Wages: $10.00 (days) or $10.60 (nights & weekends)
Completion Bonus: $1.00 for each hour worked
Complimentary campground + electric

Fernley, NV
Phone: 775-575-8006
Email: rno-camper@amazon.com
Wages: $11.50 (days) or $12.25 (nights & weekends)
Completion Bonus: $0.50 for each hour worked
Complimentary campground

APPLY AT: www.amazon.com/camperforce

FOR MORE INFO: toll free - 1-855-9CAMPER or camperforce@amazon.com

Help me make my boss think I'm awesome! :C
34 REPLIES 34

Escargot
Explorer
Explorer
DianneOK wrote:
Moderator note:

"Workcamping" is the one and only RV.net forum that allows "advertising". This was established many years ago, even before I was asked to moderate because of my extensive "workcamping" and "Fulltiming" experience. Therefore, I do not know the details of the exemption, but I, for one, am forever grateful that the "powers that be" have seen a need and acted on it......

I am diligent about making sure the posts remain within the parameters set because I never want to see this forum eliminated. It is a valuable tool for those on the road wishing to "workcamp", however it is interpreted.

There is a sticky at the top of this forum that explains these policies in more detail. Those who question the interpretation of the rules are invited to read it.

DianneOK, moderator

End of debate. Hallelujah and Amen.
2006 Pleasure Way Plateau TS, MB Sprinter

LavinFamily
Explorer
Explorer
We are in our 5th year in Coffeyville. We worked the last three in Campbellsville. It is hard work, but you are well compensated and the site is completely paid for. It's all a matter of choice. You can chose to work Amazon for 11 weeks and make $5,000 or you can work a month doing gate guarding for $3600. At Amazon you work 4 10hr days and gate guarding you are there 24/7. Campgrounds are sometimes maintenance or office work but you usually have to pay a little toward your site. Usually there Memorial day through Labor Day and are lucky to make $4000. Its all about choices people.

noplace2
Explorer
Explorer
mikeleblanc413 wrote:
noplace2...went to pm you...it is not showing up as an option under your name...please advise....

Hey Mike:

Not sure what to tell you. If I click on either my username or "view profile", sending a private message is an option in either case. Others have been successful.
โ€˜Love is whatโ€™s in the room with you if you stop opening presents and listen.โ€™ - Elain - age 8

mikeleblanc413
Explorer
Explorer
noplace2...went to pm you...it is not showing up as an option under your name...please advise....
Mike LeBlanc
The Piney Woods Of East Texas
Lufkin, Texas

noplace2
Explorer
Explorer
We have 3 years experience, 1 in Coffeyville and 2 in Fernley. We were invited back for a 4th and declined. If you'd like to know why, PM us. You might also learn why they are still begging for workers this late in the season.
โ€˜Love is whatโ€™s in the room with you if you stop opening presents and listen.โ€™ - Elain - age 8

jayco302fk
Explorer
Explorer
Old-Biscuit wrote:
Because of a simple rule......

"Commercial enterprises and/or their representatives are not allowed to post in these forums"

Amazon is a commercial enterprises and the poster is a representative of said commercial enterprise.

Camping World runs/maintains this site....slight difference there.

And have yet to see any postings from paid campground posts ie:Yellowstone etc.

Guess it all comes down to interpretation and who's doing the interpreting :H
Last time I checked you can choose what threads you want to read,so just read a different thread and problem solved.

DianneOK
Explorer
Explorer
Deltamaster.....welcome back !!!
Dianne (and Terry) (Fulltimed for 9 years)
Donnelly, ID
HAM WB6N (Terry)
2012 Ford F350, diesel, 4x4 SRW, crew cab, longbed
2009 Lance 971 Truck Camper, loaded

Life Member Good Sam
Geocache..."RVcachers"
RV net Blog

[COLOR=]Camping, nature's way to feed the mosquitoes

Gale_Hawkins
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to you guys who can work camp. I once order a book and got it the next day by mail and was freaked out at the fast service then saw it shipped from Campbellsville. Got to talk with a couple work camping at Beech Bend Park near Bowling Green KY that enjoyed the opportunity. Got to talking with the oldest maintenance man at the park.

Per him the Beech Bend park/race track was the first location of Camping World because it was owned by the founder of CW. It is not a CW business today I understand but the RV park is still running as well as the race track and theme park.

Work campers that I have met have been a cut above. In Yellowstone one guy was a retired school teacher from TN. He bought an old 5W and there was a company in the area that would store it in the winter and bring it back in the spring and set it up again so he never had to move the RV but work camped year after year.

I expect work campers will be in demand even more as the demand for temp workers increase. By default if one can keep up an RV and move around the country at will they are a cut above in using their hands and minds and have to have some people skills. ๐Ÿ™‚

deltamaster
Explorer
Explorer
DianneOK wrote:

DianneOK moderator.......

Hey Dianne, it has been a long time, remember me? Have you heard from Firedude lately?
:E [purple]I ride it like I stole it![/purple] :B

.......and I just may have.......

I'm on "CB-13", are you?

2004 Fun Mover with a 1998 Road King and a 2002 Sportster tucked in the garage, Dragging a 2002 "RAM Tough" Dodge Dakota Crew Cab. Ohhh what a haul!

TSgt(Ret.) USAF

deltamaster
Explorer
Explorer
Petruschke wrote:
rockhillmanor wrote:
This is "NOT" workcamping.
It's a procurement ad for employees for Amazon.
Since when do we allow ads for employment for Amazon? And apparently have been doing so for over a month.
https://forums.woodalls.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/search/parms/sw%7B%7D|km%7B%7D|kl%7B%7D|fm%7B%7D|pd...

Thanks to those of you who defended my being on this website! Many thanks to you!

Just an FYI - I checked with the moderators before I made the first post months ago and the rules are that as a commercial entity I can't sell you anything - which I am not trying to do - rather an opportunity to get paid by Amazon.

We offer jobs to seasonal working campers with some pretty good benefits to the job like a paid campsite & a completion bonus as well as good wages & referral bonuses.

If you ARE interested in a job, please apply now - I still need some more jobs filled at each of the locations.

I do not care what anyone else says... this IS work camping and it IS pertinent to this forum.

I did the 2010 season in Campbellsville and it was great. By far the best paid gig I have had on he road.

People need to leave this poster alone and let them spread the word about these great opportunities to earn some good money while on the road!
:E [purple]I ride it like I stole it![/purple] :B

.......and I just may have.......

I'm on "CB-13", are you?

2004 Fun Mover with a 1998 Road King and a 2002 Sportster tucked in the garage, Dragging a 2002 "RAM Tough" Dodge Dakota Crew Cab. Ohhh what a haul!

TSgt(Ret.) USAF

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
DianneOK wrote:
Amazon posts are allowed on this forum......just like the Camping World employment ones are, as well as paid campground posts are........
Yellowstone, etc

Rock and Biscuit....you are well aware that these posts run all the time, why are you questioning them now?

DianneOK moderator.......

Maybe they are off thier medications again? LOL
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006

SteveRuff
Explorer
Explorer
rockhillmanor wrote:
This is "NOT" workcamping.
It's a procurement ad for employees for Amazon.
Since when do we allow ads for employment for Amazon? And apparently have been doing so for over a month.
https://forums.woodalls.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/search/parms/sw%7B%7D|km%7B%7D|kl%7B%7D|fm%7B%7D|pd...

I get to camp for free in a full hookup campsite provided as part of my wages, I work. I need an RV to take advantage of the offer. How is this not "workcamping?" Where does the definition appear that states that the work must be done in or on the campground?
Both retired. Travel with Nicky the Schnoodle. Son graduated and is teaching high school math. We still love our 2006 34' Allegro Bay XB and have 50,000+ miles on her.

DianneOK
Explorer
Explorer
Moderator note:

"Workcamping" is the one and only RV.net forum that allows "advertising". This was established many years ago, even before I was asked to moderate because of my extensive "workcamping" and "Fulltiming" experience. Therefore, I do not know the details of the exemption, but I, for one, am forever grateful that the "powers that be" have seen a need and acted on it......

I am diligent about making sure the posts remain within the parameters set because I never want to see this forum eliminated. It is a valuable tool for those on the road wishing to "workcamp", however it is interpreted.

There is a sticky at the top of this forum that explains these policies in more detail. Those who question the interpretation of the rules are invited to read it.

DianneOK, moderator
Dianne (and Terry) (Fulltimed for 9 years)
Donnelly, ID
HAM WB6N (Terry)
2012 Ford F350, diesel, 4x4 SRW, crew cab, longbed
2009 Lance 971 Truck Camper, loaded

Life Member Good Sam
Geocache..."RVcachers"
RV net Blog

[COLOR=]Camping, nature's way to feed the mosquitoes

GENECOP
Explorer II
Explorer II
Two kinds of people , Those who look for what's wrong /. Those who look for what's right.....that's why.