cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

survival trailer

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
for those who fear an apocalypse or just want independence, there was a unit at a current show that was a bug-out survival trailer. equipped for 2 users for 30 days. solar/wind electric supply, etc, etc. at bibooutfitters.com. IIRC only 140 watts of solar, 240 watts of wind, but the pictures showed a huge solar display.
sort of neat the way they put it together.
bumpy
5 REPLIES 5

Please keep this discussion on the trailer, pros/cons, etc. Thank you.

Valkyriebush
Explorer II
Explorer II
Jim Shoe wrote:
If the apocalypse occurs, I intend to drive towards it. I'm incapable of surviving without the comforts of everything we take for granted. I would have made a lousy pioneer.

X-2 or prisoner.
Command Master Chief (AW) USN, (ret)
2003 Fleetwood Excursion 330 Turbo Cat 39D
2000 Jeep GC
2005 Big Ruckus (Rides Behind Jeep)
2003 VTX 1800

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
If the apocalypse occurs, I intend to drive towards it. I'm incapable of surviving without the comforts of everything we take for granted. I would have made a lousy pioneer.
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
this one was about $19,000 equipped and about 10,000 in a do it yourself package. wasn't super duty off road, just spartan. probably some good ideas for routine RVers in their video.
bumpy

campigloo
Explorer
Explorer
Travel channel featured a couple of those. They didn't call it what you did but the principle was the same. Some of them were real beasts that could go virtually anywhere. They were really cool, but man what a price tag. If I ever want to cross the Sahara I will know what to get.