cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Transwest RV Service Center

GSGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone ever been told if your RV is over 10years old we won't work on it, Happened to me today went to Transwest RV Center in Belton Mo, for some preventative maintenance issues, Right off bat Service lady ask how old my RV was. Told her 2006, Hears what she said "We don't work on any RV over 10 years old" Was told it is corporate policy. So when needing work on a over 10yr old RV, don't use them. Maybe ask questions if your thinking of buying from them also. They have RV Centers in Frederick,CO :Fountain, CO :Brighton CO :Grand Junction, CO Greeley Co. May be others.
4 REPLIES 4

GSGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Well I wanted a new antenna , roof checked and sealed if needed, slide adjusted, and tires checked and check pressures, and was ask what year it is, then the deal about being over 10yr old. So if your going to use them better ask, I kind of bad for people on the road and need service done.

Alan_Hepburn
Explorer
Explorer
We had our (then) 10-year-old motorhome worked on at their Grand Junction, Co location a couple of years ago - they did great work and went above and beyond to get us back on the road as quickly as possible.
----------------------------------------------
Alan & Sandy Hepburn driving a 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E on a Workhorse chassis - Proud to be a Blue Star Family!
Good Sam Member #566004

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer
Wow they don't? That's surprising but I guess possible. I've been to their open houses the last couple years.
2005 Jayco Escapade 28ZSLP (3500 Chevy chassis)

rv2go
Explorer
Explorer
This must be a recent decision. I had my older than 10 years Cat 3126 worked on in 2016 at the Frederick,CO location.
Winnebago Journey
TN Lic. RV 2 GO
Jeep Cherokee 4x4
I'm here #4335
Blog