cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

wallpaper borders

RV_daytrader
Explorer
Explorer
I am thinking about getting a wallpaper border for our class C, but am wondering if it will stay stuck to the wall OK in the freezing winter and very hot summer temperatures. Anyone have any borders in their rigs and are they staying stuck OK???
YODA...our lil Toyota!
1989 Toyota Seabreeze
6 REPLIES 6

bbaker2001
Explorer
Explorer
quick post before you buy
my wife took all the pink 6" border paper off. then went to lowes and purchased some peel and stick look like tile.
she did a great job, and it really looks great

BB from California
2015 Ram 3500
2001 Cardinal
best friend is my wife ๐Ÿ™‚

coolmom42
Explorer II
Explorer II
RV daytrader wrote:
I am thinking about getting a wallpaper border for our class C, but am wondering if it will stay stuck to the wall OK in the freezing winter and very hot summer temperatures. Anyone have any borders in their rigs and are they staying stuck OK???

Most people are trying to get rid of them. And if you use the correct glue (for wallpaper) it will stay.
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
Many of the border materials do not stick on the finished wall. Lots/ most walls have a plastic finish of some sort that border materials do not adhere to very well. I wanted the loose border removed from our coach when new and Newmar elected to trim the edges of the border with matching wood strips. This was my second experience with loose borders on different brands.
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler

FlatBroke
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yes, took border off. Looks better

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

Paul_G_
Explorer
Explorer
We just took our boarder trim off above the sink area. It was like contact paper, wasn't the traditional wall paper paste. It was pretty tough pulling it off but it didn't damage the wall board finish at all.

When cleaned up, it looked so good we decided not to replace it.

That's it.

Paul...

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
Our previous Coachmen Class A had borders, but I have no idea how they were adhered to the wall covering.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate