cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Family camping in Ohio

jaycoj1208
Explorer
Explorer
Would like to find others that have children and teens :S. That camp with them, we travel throughout most of Ohio but live near Cedar Point. Any takers ?
25 REPLIES 25

jaycoj1208
Explorer
Explorer
That would be great we no longer have the Jayco POP Up. That was 3 campers ago. We went out and bought a new 33 foot travel trailer. SO some of the older campgrounds we do not fit well in.

scottew71
Explorer
Explorer
jaycoj1208 wrote:
We need to hold an Ohio mini rally, any one interested?

Always. Our schedules are kinda tough but we would be glad to make it if we can.
Scott, Betty,Natalie(DD). Rachel (dog). 2016 Aerolite 292 DBHS 2012 F-150 Super Crew Ecoboost Max Tow

jaycoj1208
Explorer
Explorer
We need to hold an Ohio mini rally, any one interested?

jaycoj1208
Explorer
Explorer
That sounds good to us. We are making our big trip this year to Niagara Falls. We also have some Ohio trips set up as well

scottew71
Explorer
Explorer
We should see if we can coordinate a trip this summer! I am up for suggestions!
Scott, Betty,Natalie(DD). Rachel (dog). 2016 Aerolite 292 DBHS 2012 F-150 Super Crew Ecoboost Max Tow

26rester
Explorer
Explorer
IS any one from Ohio getting out this Holiday weekend? We are also Jayco 1208 I tried to change our user name but was not allowed to upgrade so I changed our whole screen name with a new one.

rode2nowhere
Explorer
Explorer
wish I could, have to work.

scottew71
Explorer
Explorer
We in in site C71 at East harbor for Memorial Day. If anybody is in the area stop by and say hi!

Our site has changed! We are now in site c18 at East Harbor just in case you want to stop and say Hi!

jaycoj1208
Explorer
Explorer
We camp at evergreen as well with our GoodSam chapter

garysol
Explorer
Explorer
We live in Avon and camp with our 12 year old daughter and sometimes our 18yo son joins us. We primarily camp at Roundup Lake near Aurora which admittedly has been having some issues lately. We also camp at the Point sometimes as well as Evergreen in Mt Eaton Ohio. We try to hit the MD beach's once a season as as well.
2020 GMC Canyon
2022 NoBo 19.2

scottew71
Explorer
Explorer
That was me that lives in Oregon. Was just checking out Maumee bay for Halloween. This is the week to book it. Act fast because it doesn't last long! We are going to be at East Harbor for Memorial Day.

jaycoj1208
Explorer
Explorer
I am not sure who said that. We have not been to Maumee Bay State Park where is that at?

lorfour
Explorer
Explorer
Who was it that said they live in Oregon? We live it Toledo & go to Maumee Bay State Park all the time. It's beautiful. However our kids are grown. My daughter still loves to go there with us.

jaycoj1208
Explorer
Explorer
Yes we like Bayshore park have been there also. We have also been to Baylor beach rv park the camping fee included the water park which is really nice. We do not camp at the point I just think they are very proud of there campground. We have some family that camps there full hook up and they have told us the cost is 185/night. So we just do not go cause I believe that is kinda high.