cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Phoenix area rv park for young family

crucesaggie
Explorer
Explorer
Hello all, we'll be in Phoenix for a Diamondbacks baseball game in March. We are a young family and all of the well-reviewed parks are 55 and over. Help. We don't mind being in a suburb, and have already checked on the Maricopa parks but they are full. Do you have a recommendation?
7 REPLIES 7

bluck
Explorer
Explorer
I don't usually reccomend KOA's but the one in Apache Junction is family friendly and is really nice, On Tommahawk and just before Old West Highway very close to the freeway..

2004 Chevy.
Duramax-Allison
2004 Thor Mirage
Kawasaki Prarie 700

Supercharged
Explorer
Explorer
crucesaggie wrote:
Hello all, we'll be in Phoenix for a Diamondbacks baseball game in March. We are a young family and all of the well-reviewed parks are 55 and over. Help. We don't mind being in a suburb, and have already checked on the Maricopa parks but they are full. Do you have a recommendation?
There should be a lot of folks who camp a W-Mart that would be glad to put you up in there front yard for a week or so.
So big a world, so little time to see.

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
crucesaggie wrote:
darsben wrote:
can you dry camp?
No, we're too high maintenance ๐Ÿ™‚

Ah an honest man
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

crucesaggie
Explorer
Explorer
Sue Bee wrote:
You might get more responses in the RV park section

Desert's Edge says that they are family friendly, and gets more than decent reviews on RV Park Reviews.

That looks perfect for us. Thanks so much!

crucesaggie
Explorer
Explorer
darsben wrote:
can you dry camp?
No, we're too high maintenance ๐Ÿ™‚

Sue_Bee
Explorer
Explorer
You might get more responses in the RV park section

Desert's Edge says that they are family friendly, and gets more than decent reviews on RV Park Reviews.

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
can you dry camp?
Traveling with my best friend my wife!