10 Signs Your Dog is Your Best Friend
'07 Chevy 2500HD Silverado "Classic" CC D/A 4x4
'07 Komfort Trailblazer T252FS fifth wheel
Reese Signature 18K Slider and other stuff.....some useful.....some not
15 REPLIES 15

down_home
Explorer II
Explorer II
The one about sharing meals. Dakota does that to me but not just wanting to eat.
He wants to be petted or play ball or go outside he uses his muzzle under my arms elbows, especially, or anywhere else.
He's also our protector. No one or nothing comes near the house without him alerting us, including entering our driveway 900 ft away. Don't know how he senses it.

Uppercrust
Explorer
Explorer
To funny! I like the food one, it is like they are helping me not eat much and stick to a diet.
2012 F250 CC,FX4, Metallic blue/Silver
2012 Cruiser Patriot 345RF ๐Ÿ™‚ campers mom, dad
19 yr. old son
22 yr. old daughter
Diesel R.I.P.
Lady lab mix 16 R.I.P
Daisy beagle/collie
Misty shepard/husky
Camper's Have Smore Fun
14.5 Rallies
sleepovers 3

colliehauler
Explorer III
Explorer III
Evidently humans can not use the restroom unassisted, the Collies have to push the door open.

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer II
Explorer II
BCSnob wrote:
I have to close the bathroom door or our girls will check out my message (during #1) or I'll have a nose between my legs (during #2). The second one is especially unpleasant right after they get a drink.

ROFLMAO!!!!! Yup! That's all I'm gonna say.
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

Sue_Bee
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, and be kind to each other while you can, don't perpetuate antiquated and mean spirited views, and come to the 21st century.

Dog Folks wrote:
Your opinion. Not mine. Not worth arguing about.

Not arguing with you, just trying to get you to understand that these types of responses are really hurtful, not funny, and should not be thought of as fun or light hearted, when there is such a mean streak running through.

CatandJim
Explorer
Explorer
Fun link ๐Ÿ™‚ , not so fun responses. Lighten up folks! Life is short, laugh when you can.

Cat

(Jim just reads the forum once in a while)

Our toys:
2003 Damon Ultrasport 3873
(picture on profile)
Boat = ProCraft Fish & Ski

Working our way toward retirement...wishing it was soon.

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
Your opinion. Not mine. Not worth arguing about.
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006

Sue_Bee
Explorer
Explorer
Dog Folks wrote:
Sue Bee wrote:
Great. Thanks guys for ruining a happy post with miserable misogyny. No, it isn't funny "because you were kidding". It isn't funny at all, ever.

Sorry, if I offended you.I didn't think there would be anyone so thin skinned on this board.

Married 41 years to the same women, so far. Never cheated. Misogyny? I don't think so.

That's a non-apology apology. IF you offended me? It is offensive regardless of whether someone is offended or not. My skin is quite thick because it has to be, but thanks for caring.

The issue here is that it is misogyny, it is perpetuated by people who think that it is cute to joke about doing things to one's wife which are abusive. That you've been married to the same woman that long, and never cheated, this makes no difference to the fact that what was posted shouldn't amuse anyone, and we need to get western societies to understand that.

BCSnob
Explorer
Explorer
I have to close the bathroom door or our girls will check out my message (during #1) or I'll have a nose between my legs (during #2). The second one is especially unpleasant right after they get a drink.
Mark & Renee
Working Border Collies: Nell (retired), Tally (retired), Grant (semi retired), Lee, Fern & Hattie
Duke & Penny (Anatolians) home guarding the flock
2001 Chevy Express 2500 Cargo (rolling kennel)
2007 Nash 22M

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
Sue Bee wrote:
Great. Thanks guys for ruining a happy post with miserable misogyny. No, it isn't funny "because you were kidding". It isn't funny at all, ever.

Sorry, if I offended you.I didn't think there would be anyone so thin skinned on this board.

Married 41 years to the same women, so far. Never cheated. Misogyny? I don't think so.
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer II
Explorer II
I especially laughed about the bathroom part - as a rule, I never close the door (unless we have company). But if I DID have the door shut, there'd be 2 sets of front paws shoved under the door: they were going to be "with me" as much as possible....LOL!!!
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

Sue_Bee
Explorer
Explorer

Boxer_Lovers
Explorer
Explorer
Amen. Twice.
Dave, Robin, and Buster the Boxer
2008 Beaver Contessa, 42, Caterpillar 425
Toad 2017 Ram 1500, Quad Cab, Limited, M&G brake, Blue Ox.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Dog Folks wrote:
Great post. Thanks.

Want more proof?

Lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car and then leave them there for an hour.

See who is happy to see you an hour later.

:B :B :B