cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Alberta Adventure - A Dog's Journal

lasparrot
Explorer
Explorer
Just for a lark (and to practice my creative writing), I've written a "book" about our 6 week trip from Ontario to Alberta and back, but in Spike's eyes. I've posted 3 chapters on his blog so far, and have another 5 ready with photos, and goodness how many more written, but not embellished.

You may or may not find it interesting, but it was fun to do regardless.

Happy and safe travels with your pets.

http://pursuitofspikesmemories.blogspot.ca/

Spike's Memories

edit: I'm not selling anything and don't get any compensation for hits! No ads, I promise
Laura and Carm traveling with 3 dogs & 1 African Grey Congo parrot in a 2010 Titanium 30e35sa 5th wheel - love it!
Blog: pursuitofidlepleasures / A dog's perspective: Spike's Journal
2 REPLIES 2

lasparrot
Explorer
Explorer
DOTLDaddy wrote:
Cute! ๐Ÿ™‚

I have thought about writing about our crew's adventures on the road as well.
:W

Do it! It was a lot of fun reliving the trip. The trip was last year, but I had my blog to refer to (I generally write every day).

We hope to do the US side in a few years, we just didn't have the time last year. It took us 9 days just to get from Ottawa to Medicine Hat!
Laura and Carm traveling with 3 dogs & 1 African Grey Congo parrot in a 2010 Titanium 30e35sa 5th wheel - love it!
Blog: pursuitofidlepleasures / A dog's perspective: Spike's Journal

DOTLDaddy
Nomad
Nomad
Cute! ๐Ÿ™‚

I have thought about writing about our crew's adventures on the road as well. We are on the last leg of our month long "Western trip" to Glacier Nat Park. We didn't make it into Alberta, but we were very close, in a town named Eureka, in Montana. Today we will be spending most of our time traveling through Kansas, on the way back to home in St. Louis. :R

I am sure Gretchen and Inga have a lot to say about this trip.
:W

Walter & Garland - Camp Canine caretakers
Miss Inga (aka "Shorty") - 10 y.o. old GSD.
Gen. Gretchen - Joined Rainbow Div., June 27, 2017 at age 13
Gen. Missy - Joined Rainbow Div., June 11,2006 at age 12
2018 Montana HC305RL 5th wheel
2018 Silverado HD 6.0L