cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dang Wabbits ... Now guess what?

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
I thought they suppose to like celery. Bought'um some, and they don't like'um! Dang Wabbits! Waisted part of my allowance!...

Calvin

PS Pops bought'um a bag of Harts Ginny Pig food by mistake. And they like that better then the Harts Wabbit food. Dang Wabbits! They're all mixed up, round these parts. Must be the heat, or sumtin.
36 REPLIES 36

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
dspencer wrote:
AZPops wrote:
dspencer wrote:
Okay Pops we all know your an old softie, (emphasis on the old :B) tomorrow night you will be serving them dinner on a plate with all the fixings.

Gravity sucks, don't it? ... :B

Pops

Gravity is kicking my butt!

Mine's been kicked so much. I ain't got practically nothin to sit on no more.

Pops

PS Dang Wabbits!

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
AZPops wrote:
dspencer wrote:
Okay Pops we all know your an old softie, (emphasis on the old :B) tomorrow night you will be serving them dinner on a plate with all the fixings.

Pops

Gravity is kicking my butt!

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
re: "gravity sucks"

I only recently figured out how sneaky gravity is. When we're kids, it's a minor inconvenience. We pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and keep going. The older we get, the stronger it pulls and we end up black and blue. Finally, gravity reveals itself as this giant vacuum that sucks us underground, and then another baby comes toddling along. . It's diabolical, I tell you! :E
Judy & Bud (Judy usually the one talking here)
Darcy the Min Pin
2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD
California poppies in the background

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
dspencer wrote:

Pops

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
Code2High wrote:
Poor Pops!

They like celery if they know it is food. If you get leaves from celery they will like those and may eventually try the stalks.

But at least with domestic wabbits, the stalks need to be sliced into short pieces so they can't tie knots in their guts.

Thanks Susan, don't know why, but I just saw your post. I remember you saying something about cutting the stalks down to avoid the strands in the stalk messing with the wabbits stomach. (did that sentence sound right? Awh heck, you know what I mean) I did that the first time, but, I cut them extry thin the second time around.

Anyways, I guess they read Rita's post. Cause when I went to feed them last nigh, ..... two of'um came up to me n' the boy, asking if we could please mix in a few petunia and green bean plants to their vegetable medley. Oh, and a bit of grounded alfalfa would be nice as well!

Dang Wabbits! I guess we'll see what they say, when there ain't no dinner tomorrow night!

Pops

PS that's when Calvin looked up at me ready to ask me something, .... is when I told him, don't even think about it. Well, unless you don't wanna eat, that is.

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
CA POPPY wrote:
Well, you know how it is with dining out, Pops. "Presentation is everything!

Dang spoiled wabbits!

Poops, ... I mean Pops!

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
Well, you know how it is with dining out, Pops. "Presentation is everything!
Judy & Bud (Judy usually the one talking here)
Darcy the Min Pin
2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD
California poppies in the background

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
dspencer wrote:
AZPops wrote:
dspencer wrote:
dspencer wrote:
AZPops wrote:
CA POPPY wrote:
Calvin is saying, "I am a carney-vore, Pops! Bring me one of them wascally wabbits!"

You know, he's really great with them. Just looks at'um and keeps walking, In fact, he walked within a foot of a baby wabbit, sitting real still, ears close to his body / hiding sorta thing. Pays'um no mind, at all.

Now, not sure what the difference are in the wabbits in Adelanto, but, with them, he goes nuts!

Pops

Okay Calvin what you need to do is catch one of those wascally wabbits and deposit it in Pops bed. Oh and tell Pops to stop using your allowance and use his own. You might even hit him up for a raise in your allowance.

A Raise? Did I hear, A Raise? HE ALREADY GOT A RAISE TWO YEARS AGO! It's no wonder these young'ins are spoiled now a days.

Pops

Yup Calvin i said a raise, a big raise in fact.

Doug

Not change the subject bout money, but. I cut the celery real thin, and guess what? They ate it!

Pops

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
AZPops wrote:
dspencer wrote:
dspencer wrote:
AZPops wrote:
CA POPPY wrote:
Calvin is saying, "I am a carney-vore, Pops! Bring me one of them wascally wabbits!"

You know, he's really great with them. Just looks at'um and keeps walking, In fact, he walked within a foot of a baby wabbit, sitting real still, ears close to his body / hiding sorta thing. Pays'um no mind, at all.

Now, not sure what the difference are in the wabbits in Adelanto, but, with them, he goes nuts!

Pops

Okay Calvin what you need to do is catch one of those wascally wabbits and deposit it in Pops bed. Oh and tell Pops to stop using your allowance and use his own. You might even hit him up for a raise in your allowance.

A Raise? Did I hear, A Raise? HE ALREADY GOT A RAISE TWO YEARS AGO! It's no wonder these young'ins are spoiled now a days.

Pops

Yup Calvin i said a raise, a big raise in fact.

Doug

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
dspencer wrote:
dspencer wrote:
AZPops wrote:
CA POPPY wrote:

Pops

Pops

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
dspencer wrote:
AZPops wrote:
CA POPPY wrote:

Pops

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
AZPops wrote:
CA POPPY wrote:

Pops

Okay Calvin what you need to do is catch one of those wascally wabbits and deposit it in Pops bed.

Code2High
Explorer
Explorer
Poor Pops!

They like celery if they know it is food. If you get leaves from celery they will like those and may eventually try the stalks.

But at least with domestic wabbits, the stalks need to be sliced into short pieces so they can't tie knots in their guts.
susan

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a wabbit, Fuzzy Wuzzy had a dandelion habit! RIP little Wuz... don't go far.

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
CA POPPY wrote:

Pops