Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pet Pictures - READ MY STARTING POST B/4 POSTING

Admin
Post your pet pictures here.
One SHORT description per picture
Set the picture width at a maximum 640 please
Turn your signature OFF
Posts will be edited or deleted where the above rules are not followed.
THIS WILL BE A PICTURES ONLY THREAD
Lets try to have fun and enjoy each others pictures.

On edit
DO NOT TRY TO USE A YAHOO ALBUM TO LINK TO - WILL NOT WORK.

Admin
RV.net

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
for the steps on posting pictures, see Inserting picture into message text
Admin
RV.net
627 REPLIES 627

LynnandCarol
Explorer
Explorer

This is my Border Collie Duke. He is a smooth coat classic Black and White.

OBSPowerstroke
Explorer
Explorer
They closed the pet picture thread that was started on the Class A forum, so I thought I'd move my post here.

Here is my dog, Caesar.

This is what he brought back when I told him to go find a stick! I don't think I'll be throwing this one. :E

Caesar with his best camping friend, Foster.

Caesar with "Grandpa" Kodiak, my mom's old dog. Unfortunately he passed away last year.

Caesar with Spirit, my mom's new dog. Now Caesar knows what it feels like to be harassed by a puppy (who is already as big as him at 5 months)! :B

Keep the great pictures coming!
Josh
'16 Ford F350
'11 Komfort Resort 240RK
Portland, OR

EndeavorV10
Explorer
Explorer
Loki getting her Halloween picture taken, took almost an hour to get her still enough to get the picture!

2013 Montana 3725RL Fifth Wheel
Saving up for F-350 Premium Dually 6.7 Diesel
My RV Blog

otis-agnes
Explorer
Explorer
Abby and Haylie sitting by the campfire.
Otis, Agnes and Penny & Twinkie (our rescue pups)
2018 Grey Wolf 23MK
2019 Ford F250

NCBEACHBUM
Explorer
Explorer
Gidget my Pekepom (1.5yrs) is a total beachbum! View my profile to see her!
Jeep drivin' beachbum:C
1st travel trailer is permanently parked at Emerald Isle, NC.
2nd travel trailer is sitting at our home ready to go where the road takes use.
We are camper poor which makes us family time rich:B

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
Although they only knew eachother for a short time, Snickers picked up on many of Hershey's mannerisms.

So sweet how you can see that in the pictures. It's so hard to lose them. I'm sorry for your pain.

One of our dogs, a golden retriever, was only with us a short while when she died unexpectedly at 14 months. My 3 kids didn't remember my 13 yo sheltie, as she died when they were in pre-school. They quickly bonded to the Golden, and after her death my 9 yo DD had a very hard time dealing with it. I asked her one night, "Didn't the joy she brought us outweigh the pain of losing her?" Her answer was, "No. It's too painful." She's now in college and will still not get a pet of her own, although she comes home to love on the four we have.

When we lost a shih tzu before her time, as well, I wondered if I would really live through the experience. A year later, I got another. I hope he lives to be an old age.
Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

colochoclab
Explorer
Explorer
About a week ago, it was the 6 month anniversary of losing my buddy, Hershey. It surprised me a bit that the emotions came back so quickly. Maybe because I was driving to work and passed the vet we went to on that fatefull day...

That evening, I rummaged through his "keepsake" box with Snickers by my side. Snickers perked up and was snorting through Hershey's stuff and it seemed if he could smell him and remembered his old mentor! Cry.

Some neat pics of Hershey and Snickers. Although they only knew eachother for a short time, Snickers picked up on many of Hershey's mannerisms. No longer the tiny pup, Snick is a handsome big boy who greatly resembles his "Uncle Hersh". Enjoy. -Dieter

2008 Nissan Titan LE Crew 4x4
'06 Jayco JayFlight 29FBS
'11 Bayliner 180ob
'99 Seadoo GTS
Member titantalk, seadooforum, benzworld.org

My Chocolate Labs "Snickers", "Reese" and "Hershey"(Passed)

"I asked God for a true friend: He sent me a Labrador Retriever."

EndeavorV10
Explorer
Explorer
Loki at 1 year, she has a sense of humor and lives up to the name! We adopted/rescued her from a shelter that didn't know she had a broken pelvis. We took her to the vet because of a limp and he told us the bad news.

She is healed now but still is stiff when she gets up in the morning so she is going to have some fun with pain as she gets older.

Here she is at 10 months old, it took her awhile to warm up to the rig, but now she loves it.

2013 Montana 3725RL Fifth Wheel
Saving up for F-350 Premium Dually 6.7 Diesel
My RV Blog

mredneck
Explorer
Explorer
This is my sons 2yo Boxer mix, 60lbs of muscle and tongue. She loves the taste of people. Lil'bit

Here is my wifes boxer Lucy

The family dog, Fender, (we got her when we got maried) 14yo Healer/Rot/Corgi mix. At 45lb she is the alfa of the dogs and our watch dog.
2001 C2500 Sub 6.0 w/4:10 and Hypertec programmer- sold
2007 Sprinter 311BHS- totaled
4000W Champion Generator - now a back up
2005 K2500 suburban 6.0 w/4:10 and custom tune
2015 Coachman Leprechaun 320BH V10

garysol
Explorer
Explorer
This is Brandy. She is our 5ish year old mixed pound puppy.

2020 GMC Canyon
2022 NoBo 19.2

garyashley
Explorer
Explorer
Holly will be 11 years old in November.

Buckets just turned 9 years old.

These two girls LOVE to camp. When hubby and I are getting the camper ready, they run thru the house constantly until we leave! These two pictures were taken at our campsite a couple of weeks ago in Sevierville, TN.
Gary & Ashley
& Lily (our Mini Schnauzer)
Tennessee
2006 KZ Sportsmen Sportster 37K Triple Slide
2007 Chevy 3500 LT Crew Cab 6.6 Duramax/Allison

jrdr653
Explorer
Explorer
Izzy, she loves the outdoors and camping!

98 Tioga 22E Ford V-10 22,000 Miles, Wife, myself and our dog.
We are enjoying our 27 years of life together.....

Fabguy
Explorer
Explorer
cknowles wrote:
His name is TANK, Black Lab Golden Retriever cross, loves camping and folk guitar music.

Looks more like a bear!

Love the guitar!
Jeff

2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD 8.1/Allison/4:10/Prodigy brake controler/Pullrite Superglide
Pulling a 2015 Keystone Cougar 280RLS

cknowles
Explorer
Explorer
His name is TANK, Black Lab Golden Retriever cross, loves camping and folk guitar music.

Fabguy
Explorer
Explorer
HMMM Didn't see any Beagle pics!

2 more weeks and we get this little guy.

Jeff

2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD 8.1/Allison/4:10/Prodigy brake controler/Pullrite Superglide
Pulling a 2015 Keystone Cougar 280RLS