cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Alberta Flooding

KoolKamper
Explorer
Explorer
If your headed for Calgary or any other part of Southern Alberta you should check ahead as most communities are under water and will take some time for cleanup. This is one of the worst disasters Alberta has had.
5 REPLIES 5

Almot
Explorer III
Explorer III
It's pretty bad, as I see on the photos. The downtown Calgary is flooded - or some parts of it, Sports Arena among other things. Not fun at all.

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
May end up being a swampede.

MaverickBBD
Explorer
Explorer
I saw where the Stampede grounds in Calgary was under three feet of water. Don't know (or care) how many meters that is. I think the Stampede is in two weeks.
Tom, Cheryl & Blossom(coonhound mix)
'05 Winnebago Journey 36G w/Cat. C-7 350 hp Freightliner XC
AFE air filter, aero turbine muffler, 4 FSD Konis, ultra track bell crank and Safe-T-Plus
FMCA 397030
WIT 129107

robatthelake
Explorer
Explorer
And keep in mind that Water flows East from Calgary! Expect a few problems at the bottom end of the drainpipe in the coming days and weeks!
Rob & Jean
98 Dutch Star Diesel Pusher ..07 Honda CRV AWD

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
I did not realize that there was a flooding situation there. We all wish you well, and hope for recovery soon. The TV and news down here don't realize there is any where other than the northeast area of the states. That is as far as their camera cables will reach.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.