cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Electric Issue - Pleasure Way Persuit 2013

pmay
Explorer
Explorer
Issue no power in back cabin when not connected to house power or generator. Can't start generator unless on house power.

So everything was working fine plugged into AC home electrical power and started generator. Cut off generator and unplugged from AC house power then no electrical power in the cabin. No power to switches or distribution penal behind refrigerator. Battery connections are tight.

Plug into AC house power all works fine.

I think there is a battery separator smart solenoid somewhere but where?

So basically we have lost power from engine alternator to back cabin area. Is there a fuse under steering wheel or in engine compartment I should check?

Much thanks for any help. Have a great day!!

โš Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" at the top?
    Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for questions related to forum posting, signature and photo testing, or reporting member account issues. Please avoid using Forum Posting Help and Support for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, post your topic in the RV Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic. Thank-you!
3 REPLIES 3

MrWizard
do you mean NO lights, NO water pump

or do you mean NO 120vac power

batteries power your 12v lights water pump, etc
the built in charge converter also supplies power for 12v items, and charge the RV-house battery when you run the generator or plug in

for 120v power for your outlets, TV, A/C, etc..you run the generator, or plug in somewhere

or
install a 12vdc to 120vac "INVERTER' and more batteries
that way you can watch TV at night using inverter power
the next day
you then run the generator to 'recharge' the battery power you used
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Moved from FORUM POSTING HELP AND SUPPORT

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Look under the passenger seat. Hard to get to.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker