Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hydraulic code

Lar_s
Explorer
Explorer
I'm getting a code not listed in Lippert app. "Jack grounding"

So, I had a hydraulic line scrape itself in the battery box to a leak. On the road of course, but I managed to find the correct line (return from slide) and get a new 27' line made... fished it down, installed, only to have it blow the new end off... bak to the shop, fix both ends again and fish it down 27' while laying either in mud, or ice depending on the day in West Memphis.

I had air in the line which even after adding ATF had a touch time bleeding. It's still not completely reliable. Now the jack system is refusing to work, though I'm set up in AZ with slides out and all jacks down and level, though manually .

Any clue about this "jack grounding" code? I've got some time now to sort out the problems and looking for any advice.

2015 Dynamax fiver
Lar

2015 Dynamax Trilogy
36 RL
Ram 3500 Dually
6 REPLIES 6

Lar_s
Explorer
Explorer
Thx. I added that good Caterpillar oil to stop the popping noises a couple years ago, but haven't been able to find it other than in Gulf Shores... Once I get things sorted out I'll stick better oil in. I had ATF onboard so anything in a pinch.

It is the 6 point leveling system and it always looses its mind once in a while so I've had to reset to zero.

I'll see what Lippert has to say, but swamped with projects because of AZ rain today.

Thx again for all the help
Lar

2015 Dynamax Trilogy
36 RL
Ram 3500 Dually

ChuckSteed
Explorer
Explorer
The error you are reporting is for the Liooert 3.0 electric jacks...

If you have six point hydraulic system you need to run the jacks up and down several cycles to purge air out of the system...itโ€™s self bleeding

There are NO sensors on hydraulic jacks... if the motion doesnโ€™t change the front or rear remote sensor angle when a set of leveling legs is moving the typical error would be
Out of Stroke... which means jack didnโ€™t move enough to change angle of the RV

Hydraulic jacks ... if six point system run in tandem... fronts are lead and follower

Left and right side jacks ... mid and rear on each side are lead and follower and are separate on each side

byronlj
Explorer
Explorer
I think there is a reset on your control panel. I would try that after you get allyour jacks all the way up. Also, I would get that atf out and add motorcycle fork oil instead. Do google search for creaking jacks.
byronlj
2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3800RL

Lar_s
Explorer
Explorer
I'll contact Lippert tomorrow. They were helpful with the bleeding problem and sort of with the code but didn't help with my current message.. thought someone here might have had the same condition.
Lar

2015 Dynamax Trilogy
36 RL
Ram 3500 Dually

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
Its a sensor not reading correctly most likely on the jack the line blew on .rear jacks in my area seems to be the cause

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
If you really want help Contact Lippert Tech Support.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD