cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I am terribly sorry

Naio
Explorer
Explorer
I'm so sorry that I lost my temper yesterday, in the car thread. I hope you folks can forgive me.

I have been having a very difficult time, due to the pit bull attack on my cat, my own health issues, potential legal issues with the dog owner, and no sleep as a result of all of this.

I did not mean to single anyone out. It can be a fine line, in text interactions, between not allowing other people to be obnoxious and being obnoxious in return, when defending oneself. I guess I went over that line.

Westend, my comment was not directed at you specifically -- I was trying to say the opposite, that you were someone I respected. I failed at that. I have been so grateful for your help in the solar threads and elsewhere.

I hope you folks will not continue to think of me as an azzhat, but more just as a person who got overwhelmed.
3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.
18 REPLIES 18

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Okay. We're back to normal. ๐Ÿ™‚

Now, how is your cat doing?

Naio
Explorer
Explorer
Aw, thanks, youse guys.
3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
Don't worry about it- I think most of us were frustrated, not angry- we want to help.
-- Chris Bryant

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
Apology accepted.

Everyone has a bad day.

Yours was yesterday.

As my dad used to tell me:"It's O.K. but just don't let it become a habit."
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006