cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

li battery pack of my dreams

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Now, if the cold weather problem were solved.....

https://www.rj-lithium.com/sale-12037443-48v-500ah-lifepo4-25kwh-battery-built-in-bms-factory-price-...

I don't know the price.

Nominal 51 volts 500 amp-hours (25 kwh). Maximum continuous draw 100 amps surge 600 amps (bms shut down current).
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.
21 REPLIES 21

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
time2roll wrote:
pouch vs cylinder is just that... the shape. Pouch is just in the form of a rectangular box. Nissan uses the pouches in the LEAF. Pictures on the link.

Which packs more power with the limitation of size and weight?

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
pouch vs cylinder is just that... the shape. Pouch is just in the form of a rectangular box. Nissan uses the pouches in the LEAF. Pictures on the link.

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
time2roll wrote:
Looks small for the capacity. Must be the advantage of pouch cells instead of the cylinders.

To the more knowledgeable dude. What's pouch cells?

And I just read that Tesla's advantage over others is their "cylindrical cells".

The battery technology must be in hyper-speed. I snooze and I'm already behind in info, lol.

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
2,000Ah equivalent at 12V is one large battery. The weight seems consistent with the capacity. What am I missing?
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
Looks small for the capacity. Must be the advantage of pouch cells instead of the cylinders.

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
pianotuna wrote:
Now, if the cold weather problem were solved.....

https://www.rj-lithium.com/sale-12037443-48v-500ah-lifepo4-25kwh-battery-built-in-bms-factory-price-...

I don't know the price.

Nominal 51 volts 500 amp-hours (25 kwh). Maximum continuous draw 100 amps surge 600 amps (bms shut down current).

It's meant for homes and marine (yacht).

It's becoming lighter with new materials and technology. Wonder how long we have to wait for our RV needs.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
562 pounds? I don't think so.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman