cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor Panel mod

Kennyg
Explorer
Explorer
I have a panel in which ONE bubble switch is defective. They do not sell individual switches. It costs $145 to replace the whole panel.

The panel p/n is MON PNL- 12V 3WAY PMP SWT W/GEC07-0303.
Question- Can I take wire which monitors the gray tank level which isn,t working with the fresh water bubble switch??

https://rvparts.argrv.com/e2wItemMain.aspx?parentId=1303853&parentLink=2100000100:3100002490:3100002...

All help will be appreciated.
Kennyg
2 REPLIES 2

Kennyg
Explorer
Explorer
DrewE wrote:
You should be able to swap the wires to the two tanks, at least assuming this uses anything like a halfway typical tank monitor circuit.

I would also guess that a little cleverness and work with a drill press might allow one to replace all the bubble switches with normal pushbutton switches, and probably with a little care it could be done fairly neatly.

Thanks for the advise. Will try the wire swap. Thanks for input.
Kennyg

DrewE
Explorer II
Explorer II
You should be able to swap the wires to the two tanks, at least assuming this uses anything like a halfway typical tank monitor circuit.

I would also guess that a little cleverness and work with a drill press might allow one to replace all the bubble switches with normal pushbutton switches, and probably with a little care it could be done fairly neatly.