Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Quality of Forest River

icodeintx
Explorer
Explorer
Greetings again,

Today I installed a 20amp inlet to take advantage of the extra electricity at the park. While working inside the bathroom sink cabinet I was shocked (well not exactly) to find that the manufacture left gaping holes in the floor to the basement.

There are probably several options to filling the gap but I'm interested to see what your ideas are? Thank you in advance.

Image1

Image2
Scott D - Desert Storm Veteran
33 REPLIES 33

rlw999
Explorer
Explorer
Making image links that work here is not always easy, here's a clickable link to his picture (he posted two photos, but they are identical).

picture

icodeintx
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Ron3rd, I have a 2008 Forest River Rockwood which sat alone for many years. I'm rebuilding it as I go. Maybe the standards changed at their factory(s) or built in different places.

Those links are public so everyone should be able to see them. I'll check on them again. Thanks.
Scott D - Desert Storm Veteran

Ron3rd
Explorer II
Explorer II
Can't see your pics. Fwiw I have a 2016 Forest River Rockwood and it's been flawless. Travel trailers aren't built to automotive standards.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
With FR Iโ€™m not shocked at anything.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad