cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"My Roof Lounge Will not Raise!"

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
People think the ascending degree of complexity in RV's makes them more desirable.

WORK: Three weeks worth of salary to pay for parts and repairs

FRUSTRATION: A third of a vacation spent troubleshooting why a gizmo does not work right. Or "Honey where's the flashlight"

It just keeps getting better and better...

http://www.bbc.com/autos/story/20140808-meet-the-3m-land-yacht
6 REPLIES 6

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Mums?!!? Cristal at least. Mums is what the peons drink.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
"The rich are different from you and me."

Some cannot be classified as Animal, mineral or vegetable. most will argue three hours over ten dollars - wotta full horn of cornucopia of happiness that lot.

Meanwhile I must go complain to the repair crew why my sky lounge refuses to rise. I've got guests coming, you know. This is an unmitigated disaster. Where is the Mum's? Maurice!!

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
I would imagine that the guy who spends $3 million on an RV is just going to call for his private jet if the RV has problems, and have his private helicopter take him to the airport.

Like F. Scott Fitzgerald was supposed to have said: "The rich are different from you and me."
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Camp__Forrest__
Explorer
Explorer
MEXICOWANDERER wrote:
"Does it come with a jack?"

Yes, it comes with a guy named Jack. He cooks, cleans, presses your suits, preps the chopper, and files you "taxes". He sleeps in the guest quarters downstairs.
-2000 Chevy K3500 CC DRW 7.4L, Auto; 2000 Arctic Fox 1150 WB; 1999 Bayliner Capri 1800LS Outboard
-Air Lift bags, Torklift tie-downs, Superhitch w/48", Rancho RS9000X, K&N FIPK, MagnaFlow exhaust.

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
"sir? Where are the batteries located?"

(sniff) "I have no idea. Our Land Yacht is designed to transport comfortable customers in elegance and style befitting their position in society".

"Does it come with a jack? Hey! Why are you walking away?"

Camp__Forrest__
Explorer
Explorer
The triple windshield wiper in one of the interior shots is awesome. It still seems like a better value than the $3M Bugattis I saw a few weeks ago.
-2000 Chevy K3500 CC DRW 7.4L, Auto; 2000 Arctic Fox 1150 WB; 1999 Bayliner Capri 1800LS Outboard
-Air Lift bags, Torklift tie-downs, Superhitch w/48", Rancho RS9000X, K&N FIPK, MagnaFlow exhaust.