cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Remote start for EF3000iSE

SWD
Explorer
Explorer
Just wanted to share with any other Yamaha generator owners out there that Pinellas Power Products has developed an awesome 4 button remote control kit for the above unit.
I had been tempted to get the factory one from Yamaha but then discovered that by installing one of these...you will disable the manual choke, add to that the off/on off/on start procedure.

Pinellas kit is a tad cheaper than Yamaha and not only offers a remote on/ off start but also change the ECO switch remotely as well as being to operate a 15amp circuit remotely......all with one unit!

Simple plug and play install.....nothing too difficult for the average guy. Takes about 60-90 minutes.
The remote range is over 400ft as opposed to Yamaha's 75ft or so.

Needless to say I am very impressed! Now no need to go out and start the genset......Life is good!
2 REPLIES 2

SWD
Explorer
Explorer
Yes...sorry thats what I forgot to mention! The auto choke feature is great!

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

I must say I think the Pinellas remote is good. I had one installed in the spring of 2014 and it is wonderful for cold weather use.

It has an automatic electric choke.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.