cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Replacing Flooring

angler
Explorer
Explorer
I plan on replacing the flooring in my Class A motorhome. Having researched everything and talking to people who have done it, I've decided on luxury vinyl plank and pressure sensitive glue.
'
The question I have is with the slide. I'm not replacing the carpet in the slide since the couch covers it The kitchen is part of the slide does not have anything flooring attached to it. The slide is not level with the floor so I don't really have to deal with any transition pieces.

I think the slide uses rollers which roll on the carpeting on one side of the slide out and roll on vinyl on the kitchen side. Do I have to worry about the possible difference in height when all the rollers are all on vinyl? Am I I overthinking this?
Not worried about the kitchen part of the slide with vinyl since I'm removing the old stuff and my height will be the same.

My wife thinks I'm wacko since I seem to overthink everything:) IT career did it to me.
2020 Jayco 34RSBS
2002 Tiffin Allego Bay
2010 Keystone Springdale 29bhssr
1998 Jayco Lite 244
15 REPLIES 15

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Are you sure about the rollers under the slide?
Usually the rollers are mounted in the floor and the under side of the slide glides over them.