cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

WFCO waterpump

rfuerst911sc
Explorer
Explorer
As part of my RV rebuild I'm going to replace the waterpump. Came across an ad for a WFCO waterpump on sale for $46.99. Supposedly flows 3 gal. a minute at 40 psi anyone familiar with these ? Ad says it is a four chamber pump, self priming with 7.0 amp draw. The pump will be supplying a kitchen faucet, a bath faucet and a bath shower valve. It will be installed about a foot away from the freshwater tank and will have to pump aprox. 15 ' to the bath.
5 REPLIES 5

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
n7bsn wrote:
Never seen or used one
But WFCO converters are junk

I'd get a Shurflo 4048

Correct. WFCO products are Chinese imitation knock offs and ALL their products are CHEAP and Junk. You get what you pay for. That is why they are cheaper. Also why OEM's use them(CHEAP). Doug

rfuerst911sc
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like Shurflo is the way to go thanks !

RJsfishin
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHUR-flo-12-volt-DC-Water-Pump-4008-101-A65-/191152730369?pt=BI_Pumps&hash=i...
Rich

'01 31' Rexall Vision, Generac 5.5k, 1000 watt Honda, PD 9245 conv, 300 watts Solar, 150 watt inv, 2 Cos 6v batts, ammeters, led voltmeters all over the place, KD/sat, 2 Oly Cat heaters w/ ox, and towing a 2012 Liberty, Lowe bass boat, or a Kawi Mule.

RJsfishin
Explorer
Explorer
They couldn't build a converter, so I doubt they'd do any better at water pumps.

But beside that point, why not for a few more $s get a shure-flow, $49-$59 if you buy it right.
Rich

'01 31' Rexall Vision, Generac 5.5k, 1000 watt Honda, PD 9245 conv, 300 watts Solar, 150 watt inv, 2 Cos 6v batts, ammeters, led voltmeters all over the place, KD/sat, 2 Oly Cat heaters w/ ox, and towing a 2012 Liberty, Lowe bass boat, or a Kawi Mule.

n7bsn
Explorer
Explorer
Never seen or used one
But WFCO converters are junk

I'd get a Shurflo 4048
2008 F350SD V10 with an 2012 Arctic Fox 29-5E
When someone tells you to buy the same rig they own, listen, they might be right. When they tell you to buy a different rig then they own, really pay attention, they probably know something you don't.