cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Post your tow vehicle pics here

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
hello all I figure that I would start this thread so we can all show off our TV's that do the burden work and then are forgoten once you get where you are going. so here is my 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 LB, EC, 2WD

Note from moderator,
Please keep pics to a max 640 width as a favor to those with smaller screens and dial up. "IF" you can not figure out how to make the pics smaller, post them, PM me or hit 'notify moderator' button, say you can not resize pics, and I aka blt2ski/Marty will go in and edit/fix.
Enjoy everyones pics
Marty

>

Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B
2,652 REPLIES 2,652

afob3
Explorer
Explorer
mikenannie wrote:
sorry didn't post pics, don't know why the links didn't work.

Here's two of your pics. Looks like the address had www.rv.net/forum in front of the address to your pics. (Right click these and choose properties. Then do the same thing to the red X's you posted. You will see the oops.)

Nice combo by the way!

2012 Koala 25DS
2011 F150 Ecoboost SuperCrew with Max Tow Package

www.familyobrien.net

mikenannie
Explorer
Explorer
sorry didn't post pics, don't know why the links didn't work.

mikenannie
Explorer
Explorer
Our new 2012 F-150 Candy Red Ecoboost and 2013 Sunset Trail 20 CK.

Michael_in_MN
Explorer
Explorer
Garfie|d wrote:
We replaced our old 2001 Yukon earlier last Spring with a 2011 Chevy Traverse. Can-Am RV did a great job setting it up. This puppy tows better than the old Yukon, gets better mileage and was dirt cheap to buy. Gotta love it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice looking combination.
-----------------------------
LivinLite Camplite 16BHB
2015 Silverado 1500

BluStem
Explorer
Explorer
Went from a 2001 F250 to this one this spring.

2008 Dodge 2500 Quadcab
2010 Rockwood 2304S

Garfie_d
Explorer
Explorer
We replaced our old 2001 Yukon earlier last Spring with a 2011 Chevy Traverse. Can-Am RV did a great job setting it up. This puppy tows better than the old Yukon, gets better mileage and was dirt cheap to buy. Gotta love it. ๐Ÿ™‚

2001 Airstream Safari 25SS tugged by 2011 Chevy Traverse 3.6L AWD
Hensley Arrow โ€ข DirecLink โ€ข Mckesh
Set up by Can-Am RV

transamz9
Explorer
Explorer
Don't have to mow dead grass either.....heck, don't even need a mower...more money!
2016 Ram 3500 Mega Cab Limited/2013 Ram 3500 SRW Cummins(sold)/2005 RAM 2500 Cummins/2011 Sandpiper 345 RET (sold) 2015 Sanibel 3601/2008 Nitro Z9 Mercury 250 PRO XS the best motor made.

hutchman
Explorer
Explorer
phenrichs wrote:
terrible drought here. Watering restrictions and no in-ground sprinkler so I just stopped watering this year. Saved that water bill money for camping trips so I wouldn't have to be at home to see my dead grass.

That's the way to do it! Nice setup too!
2012 Ram 3500 CCLB dually, auto, Max Tow, 4.10s

phenrichs
Explorer
Explorer
terrible drought here. Watering restrictions and no in-ground sprinkler so I just stopped watering this year. Saved that water bill money for camping trips so I wouldn't have to be at home to see my dead grass.
2006 Ram 3500 Megacab Cummins
2012 Keystone Sprinter 311BHS

camperdave
Explorer
Explorer
phenrichs wrote:
Here is my new setup.

nice setup! But it looks like you need to take a little time off of camping, and do some lawn maintenance. ๐Ÿ™‚
2004 Fleetwood Tioga 29v

phenrichs
Explorer
Explorer
Here is my new setup.

2006 Ram 3500 Megacab Cummins
2012 Keystone Sprinter 311BHS

mezerr
Explorer
Explorer
removed picture

camper_happy
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info. I to had a Nissan Titan and wished I had it back when we bought tt. Had to wait a year till I could get out of z71. 2500 does feel a whole lot more stable mine to has 600 miles on it. Will be 2 weeks old this friday. Thanks again lots of good info on this site. Will post pics of rig when i get a chance.

harland98
Explorer
Explorer
I tow a Jayco Jayflight G2 32 BHDS. GVWR for the trailer is 9200 lbs

Tony

harland98
Explorer
Explorer
I traded my Nissan Titan in for the Chevy 2500 HD. I just towed the camper about 5 miles back to the house & was amazed at the stability. No more of the trailer pushing the truck around. I love the integrated brake controller. I still use my Reese dual cam sway & I love the added benefit of the built in sway control. Motor only has 600 miles in it & feels like it needs to be broken in.

Tony