cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Complete List of Toy Haulers

Y-Guy
Here is Complete List of Toy Haulers. If you find a toy hauler not list or that has been dropped please let me know. Thank you to all the members for the updates and links. (10/11/2015)

Toy Hauler Trailer & Fifth Wheel Models
--Independent RV Manufacturers

--Forest River Inc.

--Jayco RV

--Thor Industries

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
366 REPLIES 366

DuallyMike
Explorer
Explorer
Forest River has an XLR. Think it might only be on the east coast.

Y-Guy
Thanks guys I'll make updates shortly

sin_cal_hd
Explorer
Explorer
shockwave21 wrote:
Checked the list and didn't see my 2010 Shockwave, by Forest River. Hope i didn't miss it!

used to be sandpiper/ sierra.
2015 2500 Ram Mega Cab 4x4
2017 Wolf pack 325
Wife and 2 little boys
2 golden retriever pups

shockwave21
Explorer
Explorer
Checked the list and didn't see my 2010 Shockwave, by Forest River. Hope i didn't miss it!
2008 2500 HD 6.6l Duramax/Allison CC, 6" RCD lift
2010 Forest River Shockwave 21FS
2006 Raptor 350
2004 KLX110
2003 CRF50 W/88CC Motor
2 Seater custom sandcar

alamopokeymom
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking at "Dune Sport". Anyone own one?

thmterry
Explorer
Explorer
I didnt see this hybrid Lets Go Aero
Terry, Vickie
Life Time CORVA members
Crew Cab Duramax 4x4, 2000 Kenworth T2000 Tow Vehicle
40DS Coachmen Adrenaline TH.
2006 Honda CRF450X
2001 Roadking
2009 Polaris Rzr

Jaqes
Explorer
Explorer
Wow....Thanks I'll check it out this list, as the websites change I'm trying to link to the main page and then let folks:C surf from there. On some of the other lists 50% of the links were broken, so keeping with the age old adage - keeping it simple:)
Rv Traderfrom california

Y-Guy
TF36DSMatt wrote:
I was over on the CrossRoads website tonite and noticed that the CrossRoads CrossTerrain, CrossFire & CrossForce have all been removed from the product list.

Thanks, I did email CrossRoads about the status of their Toy Haulers and here is what I heard back.

Weโ€™ve produced several toy haulers over the past 18 months. Due to the market demanding light weight trailers, weโ€™ve been focusing on these different product segments. Our Toy Haulers are not discontinued, however; I consider these on the back burner. We will continue to build toy haulers. I hope to resume production next spring.

Thanks,

Nate Nickell
VP of Sales & Marketing
Crossroads Rv

TF36DSMatt
Explorer
Explorer
I was over on the CrossRoads website tonite and noticed that the CrossRoads CrossTerrain, CrossFire & CrossForce have all been removed from the product list. It seems that they've all been discontinued. Looks like CrossRoads is out of the Toy Hauler business for now.

Y-Guy
rtm09 wrote:
I was told this past weekend that Fleetwood was back in business, bought by another company and coming back strong. Is that true?

The motorhome division was sold, however the trailer division was closed. I've not heard they are coming back.

rtm09
Explorer
Explorer
I was told this past weekend that Fleetwood was back in business, bought by another company and coming back strong. Is that true?

Y-Guy
Phil I've corrected the listing for Newmar, last check their website was gone, appears it was temporary its back under the regular listing. Thanks for the catch.

Orphaned means either the company discontinued the RV, model or they have gone out of business.

FlyNavy87
Explorer
Explorer
What does "orphaned toy hauler" mean. I see the Newmar X-aire on that list, which is probably one of the nicest and well built toyhaulers on the market?

thx,
Phil

ernestovr
Explorer
Explorer
I think it has been updated.

http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/16259414.cfm

ernestovr
Explorer
Explorer
I have not had time to look trough it. and I'm a total begging so I don't know if I'm the right person to make those decisions. The original purpose of this list was to purchase one.