cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Complete List of Toy Haulers

Y-Guy
Here is Complete List of Toy Haulers. If you find a toy hauler not list or that has been dropped please let me know. Thank you to all the members for the updates and links. (10/11/2015)

Toy Hauler Trailer & Fifth Wheel Models
--Independent RV Manufacturers

--Forest River Inc.

--Jayco RV

--Thor Industries

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
366 REPLIES 366

GT_Roach
Explorer
Explorer
I noticed as ''orphaned'' the Komfort Karry All but we have a K2 by Komfort. Ours is a 2006 listed as 21ft but they also made 23s and a 25 I believe. I stopped by the Komfort plant shortly after buying it three years back and while Komfort is still in business they only made the K2 about a year or year and a half. It has served us well with few problems. Interestingly only one employee remains that worked on K2s.

Y-Guy
Bob I'd look to DuneSport they have both 16' and 18' units you can "build" on line that should help you out.

Glad you've got the VIN now.

66fstbk
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Y-Guy: I found the VIN number on the frame under the tool box !!!!!!!! Now I can link the trailer to the registration VIN # !!! Now the only thing I need is to find a 16 -18 foot toy hauler and use that info off of the data plate. I can see where the original data plate was fastened to the frame with a rivet. You have been a lot of help ... thank you !!! If I can pick your brain one more time ... are you familiar with any 16 -18 foot 2 axle toy haulers on the market today that I could get data off of? Again, thanks, Bob

Y-Guy
Bob I did find a Kingsport 21' that was made by Quest RV, I see that Gulftream RV later had a Kingsport so they have purchased Quest RV at some point. I think the idea that Wolfpup had may cut it, look at the Pop and the Dunesport link above and see if you can get some general information. I'm really at a loss finding anything about these.

Wolfpup
Explorer
Explorer
You can get the specs for the Wolf Pup 17rp toy hauler here. It is a single axle. Click on the brochure to download then look at 17rp. Good luck.
http://www.forestriverinc.com/TravelTrailers/Wolfpup/default.aspx

66fstbk
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Y-Guy: I really appreciate your quick reply ... I need the make and model, vehicle class, GVW, rating and gross axle weight ratings ...I have tried deciphering the VIN but nothing !!! It starts with 1C9TS but I could not find any site that would tell me anything about the manufacturer. I tried googling QUEST travel trailers, toy haulers, RV's, etc. but nothing. I did find a couple of old ads for Quest trailers and have contacted the individuals but no response. I need basic information (above) for any 18" toy hauler and I could probably fake the rest ??? The trailer is definitely a Company made unit vs a "home built" but the 3rd digit is a 9 meaning less than 500/year produced. You would think there would be something on the net about QUEST but I sure could not find it ... anything you could give me is a lot more than I have now ... again, appreciated, Bob

Y-Guy
Bob, Inside your trailer there should be a sticker, something the size of a piece of paper, that lists the trailer weights and limits. Often these are in a bedroom area or the kitchen. Outside there should also be a weight sticker, usually these are placed in the front drivers side of the RV. Either of these may list a manufacturers name. There are a couple smaller RV companies like http://www.dunesport.com/ that make smaller toy haulers they also brand these for other companies. The challenge is that your unit is over 10 years old and a lot of RV companies went belly up during the recession. I wish I had good news, but I'm at a loss - I've read about the issues bringing used RVs into Canada before. What type of information are you needing to find?

66fstbk
Explorer
Explorer
Hi: I am a Newbie to this site and I recently purchase a 2001 Quest 18' Toy Hauler ... I made the mistake of thinking it was a Jayco Quest but upon contacting Jayco they told me it was not one of theirs ??? I am having trouble importing it into Canada because I cannot get any of the information on this unit. Tried for several hours on the net and NOTHING!! It has the logo QUEST on all four sides along with a wide red line underneath and a custom logo on both sides ... kind of like blue checkered flags .. but not flags !!! Do you know the manufacturer of QUEST trailers or toy haulers? Any assistance would be much appreciated .... thanks, Bob

Y-Guy
Thanks, added the Pup

Wolfpup
Explorer
Explorer
Under the Forest River brand I do not see the Wolf Pup listed.

Y-Guy
kcook1970 wrote:
here is one to add
pacific coachworks
sandsport

Thank, but it's already on the list.

kcook1970
Explorer
Explorer
here is one to add
pacific coachworks
sandsport

Y-Guy
Thanks for the heads up on the DRV Luxury Suites.

orboatpilot
Explorer
Explorer
DRV Full House
http://www.drvsuites.com/page/144/Full-House
2003 F350 Dually 6.0 Auto
2006 Raptor 3612DS
1994 Avid Catalina Seaplane
2007 Yamaha WR250F

cutty72
Explorer
Explorer
Gotcha, didn't realize they moved to the bottom once a new model was released.
Thanks!