cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

05' AF990 Slide mechanism diagram / parts list??

Joe417
Explorer
Explorer
The wife found the end cap of a sealed bearing today while cleaning. Investigating, I found a roller on the slide mechanism with the race hanging out.

The mechanism is a LTM Manufacturing Quickdraw II CS. I followed the trail to Lippert Components who bought the company in 2003. None of the Lippert info online matches what I have.

If any one has a diagram/parts list it would help.

I'll give both Lippert and Northwood Mfg. a call tomorrow but thought I'd ask here.

I don't expect Northwoods to have that info. but they are usually helpful. I've had mixed responses from Lippert over the years but you never know when your going to luck up.

Thanks,
Joe and Evelyn
2 REPLIES 2

Joe417
Explorer
Explorer
wnjj, thanks for the link. I've bought from McMaster before but they didn't come to mind yesterday. This looks like the info I need to get started.

I talked to Northwood this morning. They don't have a diagram but said he thinks I should be able to purchase at a local hardware distributor. They aren't special size rollers.

I need to pull the slide before I can tell exactly what it needs. Shouldn't be too hard as it's about half the size of the last one.

Bigger issue is, I'm about 10 years older.
Joe and Evelyn

wnjj
Explorer II
Explorer II
Might find what you need here:

http://www.mcmaster.com/#cam-followers/=wq8yxp