cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1997 Terry Expo 22LW

IslandStroker
Explorer
Explorer
I've tried to search a bit but left without anything. I'm curious if anyone knows where the 40amp breaker is in the charge line for this trailer. I am getting no trailer charge while hooked up to my truck. I've tested the truck thoroughly and everything on the truck checks out. Even as far as hooking up to other TT's.

Looking at the wiring diagram I have in the owners manual there is a 40amp breaker but I haven't been able to find it. Now before I start tearing things apart to find and reset this, just wanted to prod for further information. Thanks in advance.
02 F350 Lariat CC LB 4x4 SRW, Autometer 3 Guage Pillar, Firestone Ride Rite Airbags w/ On board compressor, 3.37 Limited Slip, Ford AIS

1997 Terry 22LW
3 REPLIES 3

IslandStroker
Explorer
Explorer
Appreciate the replies. I'll let you know my hopeful success. Lol thanks

Bryan
02 F350 Lariat CC LB 4x4 SRW, Autometer 3 Guage Pillar, Firestone Ride Rite Airbags w/ On board compressor, 3.37 Limited Slip, Ford AIS

1997 Terry 22LW

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Normally the circuit breaker will be within a few feet of the battery. It could also be in a pass through on wall right near battery. You may have a bad connection in the junction box, that cord runs to, from loose wire, or corrosion.

Jerry

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
I've found them under the frame right behind the batteries in some trailers. Have to get under there on you back to see for sure.
Basically, the cord from the truck goes to a junction box and then a wire form that box goes to a breaker and on to the battery.