cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2006 keystone zepplin coach

hillbillytinman
Explorer
Explorer
I'm trying to find out if a 2006 Keystone Zepplin coach 33 or 35 is a 4 season trailer I can't find anything on the internet about them them other than some leak problems
4 REPLIES 4

boosTT
Explorer
Explorer
Zepplin was made in 2004 (blue color scheme outside). 2005-2006 was Zepplin II (Brown color scheme outside).

I have never seen an zeppelin 1 in person. I heard they had some issues.

I have also heard about issues with the lack of floor supports. Keystone had a fix for trailers above 27' as the shorter units were not affected with this problem.

It's not a four season camper. The windows are single pane, the under side is covered though.

I love my 19' Zeppelin II. I have not had any issues with it and it has some awesome features for the era (huge tanks, ducted ac, actual fiberglass front cap, somewhat aero dynamic).

fasteddie
Explorer
Explorer
I had a Zeepelin for 6 years, it is a lightweight tt, great floorplan and nice looking interior but sadly it had many slide out issues with leaks, factory took it back and fixed it but it stared to delaminate at year 6 and that was the last straw for me.
2015 Ram 2500 6.4 Hemi
2012 Jayco White Hawk 31dslb

hillbillytinman
Explorer
Explorer
ok thanks campincandice

campincandice
Explorer
Explorer
No, it was not designed as a 4 season. And take the leak problems very seriously - it was a very serious problem for the Zeppelin, which is why Keystone didn't make them long!
Candice

Steve - Partner in Crime
Molly - black lab
Sabbath - chocolate lab/weimaraner

2014 Open Range LT274RLS