Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 Jayco 33RLDS and "leatherette"

mspontiac
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all,

We are looking at a 2015 Jayco 33RLDS TT. Does anyone here own one, and if so, what are your opinions, both pro and con?

Also, we are torn between the "leatherette" seating and cloth. I like the look of the artificial leather, but I'm worried about the durability of the material in Midwestern summers/winters. Anyone have input about this kind of upholstery?

Thanks!
2005 Starcraft Antigua XLT 305QBS
2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
4 REPLIES 4

mspontiac
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the input!!
2005 Starcraft Antigua XLT 305QBS
2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

shenandoahvalle
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2011 320RLDS that I bought new and the dog and I have spent in excess of 625 nights in. I really like the TT but the fabric on the dinette and one of the rockers is showing some use. I think I would strongly consider the leatherette.

dahkota
Explorer
Explorer
We love the leatherette, hate the cloth. But we have dogs. It holds up well and is easy to clean.

We loved our Jayco and, if we ever look for a tt again, it will be a Jayco more than likely.
2015 Jeep Willys Wrangler
2014 Fleetwood Bounder 33C
States camped: all but Hawaii
more than 1700 days on the road

Obewan
Explorer
Explorer
I have the 2015 Jayco 338RLTS with leatherette furniture. Don't think I'd do it again..... Cold in the winter and hot in the summer. First travel saw rubbing on the backs of the recliners (only then did I figure out what that piece of material in the closet was for!) Love the Jayco but that sleeper couch is more uncomfortable and less convenient than the old style.
2015 DRV Mobile Suites 44 Lafayette Walden
2014 Ram Laramie 3500 dually