cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

A few more items for the Oliver

wincrasher65
Explorer
Explorer
I posted a few additional new items for the Oliver that some might be interested in.

http://wincrasher.blogspot.com/2015/03/a-few-more-items-for-oliver.html
2016 Winnebago Travato 59K, 2017 Allegro 32SA
Follow my blog: www.wincrasher.blogspot.com
Our Facebook group is: Class B Camper Vans
5 REPLIES 5

BubbaChris
Explorer
Explorer
One of the handiest little kitchen items I have at home and also bought for the TT is the Camerons Tortilla Warmer. It is basically a fabric insulated bag.

While we do sometimes use ours for tortillas, it mostly gets used for microwaved potatoes (baking or sweet). After they come out of the oven, they get wrapped in foil and then tossed into the warmer for 7-10 minutes to finish.

Just this weekend we also used it with cooked Canadian Bacon (foil wrapped) and some toast to keep everything warm until the rest of breakfast was ready.

When not in use, it can be a buffer between 2 other hard items in our cabinets.
2013 Heartland North Trail 22 FBS Caliber Edition
2013 Ford Expedition EL with Tow Package

GaryWT
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info, sounds great.
ME '63, DW 64, (DS 89 tents on his own, DD 92 not so much), DS 95
2013 Premier Bullet 31 BHPR 2014 F350 Crew Cab 6.2L 3.73

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thank you for keeping us up to date. I like looking at your posts.

wincrasher65
Explorer
Explorer
The Oliver is used for my worksite lodgings. I work out of town during the week and am home on the weekends. So basically 4 nights away, and 3 nights home each week. I don't haul it each week, but leave it at the job. Cheaper and less hassle than hotel rooms. Previously, I had a 5th wheel for that purpose, but it was just too much to deal with, and nearly impossible to keep warm in the harsh winters in PA. I'm glad to be selling it.

The van I use for my vacationing. Mostly weekend adventures, but I've had some longer trips. Nothing beats the B van for convenience and being able to go to odd places. I've run the gambit to visiting cities, football tailgating and backwoods boondocking. About 1/2 stealthing, the other half in campgrounds.

The teardrop I use solely for car rallies. I got to 4 or 5 rallies a year. My little sportscar pulls it without issue and it's again less hassle and less work that using a hotel. Often I can't commit to the rally with advance notice and reserve a room months in advance. With the teardrop, I can decide to go on the rally at very short notice and not worry about a place to stay.
2016 Winnebago Travato 59K, 2017 Allegro 32SA
Follow my blog: www.wincrasher.blogspot.com
Our Facebook group is: Class B Camper Vans

GaryWT
Explorer
Explorer
Looks interesting and with limited space it is good to get things that fit into places. I was looking at you blog a bit and your signature so I have to ask, how do you decide which camper goes on what type of trip? The Oliver brand reminds me of a cruise ship cabin. Good luck with it.
ME '63, DW 64, (DS 89 tents on his own, DD 92 not so much), DS 95
2013 Premier Bullet 31 BHPR 2014 F350 Crew Cab 6.2L 3.73