cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After market air ride suspension?

DKean
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 V6. It has the quada drive,no two wheel drive available. I wish I got the quad lift for the air ride. So I have two chooses (well 3),get a 2015,get after market air ride,or just do without air ride.

I have one experience with after market air ride. I put Air Bagit on my 2006 F350 diesel dually. It was a hora story. Getting it,sending back the wrong parts,getting it installed,trying to get it to work right.

Later I found out that Air Bagit lied to me. They said they had a system for my one ton dually. THEY DIDN'T. My truck was there test truck.

Now does any one have experience with any company that has a good reputation and a good air ride system for my Jeep.

Thanks
We now have a 2018 Ford Explorer,2wheel drive.
2 REPLIES 2

DKean
Explorer
Explorer
The biggest problem was when I ordered my F350 I had a larger rear axle installed from the factory. That made the axle tubes larger then normal.So things didn't fit right.
We now have a 2018 Ford Explorer,2wheel drive.

transamz9
Explorer
Explorer
DKean wrote:
I have a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 V6. It has the quada drive,no two wheel drive available. I wish I got the quad lift for the air ride. So I have two chooses (well 3),get a 2015,get after market air ride,or just do without air ride.

I have one experience with after market air ride. I put Air Bagit on my 2006 F350 diesel dually. It was a hora story. Getting it,sending back the wrong parts,getting it installed,trying to get it to work right.

Later I found out that Air Bagit lied to me. They said they had a system for my one ton dually. THEY DIDN'T. My truck was there test truck.

Now does any one have experience with any company that has a good reputation and a good air ride system for my Jeep.

Thanks

Sorry, I can't help you. I have an Air-bagit system on my 05 Ram 2500 and love it. Maybe your installer wasn't as good as he thought he was. IDK The told me that they didn't have a bolt on system for my truck but had a megacab system that would be the same. I had to weld two pieces to the frame but everything else bolted right up. I don't know what was so special about your truck to make it different from any other F350 Dually from 1999 and on.

BTW, why do you prefer the 2wd over the quadra drive?
2016 Ram 3500 Mega Cab Limited/2013 Ram 3500 SRW Cummins(sold)/2005 RAM 2500 Cummins/2011 Sandpiper 345 RET (sold) 2015 Sanibel 3601/2008 Nitro Z9 Mercury 250 PRO XS the best motor made.